Bad luck at work

Don’t give up. Keep on working on your enerrgy system. Even when some kind of failure is not easy to avoid, think long term.
You can turn your luck around trust me.
It may come in surprising way.

Also try justice for all and taffeite.

Taffeite can turn your whole life upside down in a good way.

If you feel you are not being treated right justice for all will compensate it with time.

4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you friend for your constant support :cherry_blossom:
I will listen to them. Do you recommend listening to them right after each other give like 30 minutes before listening to the next one?

1 Like

Hey! I really appreciate your help, I would love to know what this one does :)

1 Like

I apologize for the theory, I’ve been obsessed with this topic lately, I see a lot of sense and usefulness in it.
Perhaps this will help you to look at the problem from a slightly different angle.

nowadays living and working spaces are completely subordinated to utilitarian and economic purposes and do not take into account such requests as the state of the person in the room.

Today few people have the luxury of choosing the place, size, shape, materials, in a word, the energetic indicators of the space in which a person lives or works (the influence of energy geometry can be considered in detail, but it is not necessary). each person reads and feels the energetic parameters of space on an intuitive level. It is enough to visit any temple to clearly feel the influence of energy characteristics of space

btw, it is familiar to traveling people who note that when going to another country it is as if a certain “information dome” is removed - other thoughts come, there is an opportunity to look at oneself and situations from the outside, to find ways and exits that were not seen before. For example, in these spaces a person is in different states (this is very important)

Remember that in ancient times people knew how and could change the energy geometry of space from the creation of capitals, rituals and cults to the built system of feng shui and special constructions of applied properties.

On the basis of accumulated experience of creation of monumental buildings (having the purpose of transformation of space energy for various purposes) - from concentration of Earth energies to transition to other dimensions, the system of sacral-energetic geometry was formed. But all these ways can be called a change of the physical level for the purpose of transformations at the deep conscious and unconscious level, which requires large energy inputs, long time of energy transformation and is not always successful because of the lack of the necessary information resource (access codes) in the transition to the upper levels - in your case the level of success and comfort.

why don’t you emphasize the Captain’s fields, which “control” the indicators (qualities, or energy characteristics) of space and, as a consequence, form and change the energy geometry of space. The work of the fields cannot be reduced only to the influence on the “outside”. The external space influences the internal space of a person in the same way as by changing the geometry of the internal space (or the model of the world) a person can influence the external space (the process of creation).

The functionality of these fields reads the characteristics of space not as external static linear indices, but through the data of the user (as it seems to me) who is located and immersed in the given space-time

Creating the structure of space is the very concrete action of forming the key nodes of space and building connections between them. In other words, these fields correspond to this or that multidimensional figure - the geometry of space. Further, the created energy volume can be filled with those or other qualities (space indicators), which reflect the circulation of energy in this form

For example, different qualities are necessary for home and office - different shape and different energy circulation will be optimal.

One geometry of space is suitable for concentration, another for relaxation… one for meditation, another for activity, etc. The whole range of states and requests of the user corresponds to one or another geometrical model. The physical characteristics of space depend primarily on the frequency characteristics.

It is clear that the range of frequencies in which a person can exist is much wider than the visible range of frequencies and this range is different for different people. Therefore, another important indicator for filling the space with which the fields work is a person’s integration into the space, as the ability to resonate with a certain range of frequencies.

10 Likes

Take a breaks if you can .
In my case 10 minites ulis enough.

I can give You example of my luck stack made with free fields.

Just an example. You can mix and match.

Aura deep clense x 1 i the morning before other fields. Not after cause its cleaning everything even fields
Repel negative energy x 1
Enviromental transformerx2
21 shields spirituality zone x 1
Divine love x 2
Powerfull good luck energy - few times a day
Hand of glory few times a day
Taffeite few times a day You can loop it in the evening
Gratitude for blessing x 2

3 Likes

Can’t thank you enough for your efforts and time to write all of this just to help.
To be honest I was just thinking last night that maybe it is my room that has the problem
Well, since I showed how successful I can be in this account and my life is never the same and I was working at the office.
I know my room has something as well, but now it’s not just only the room, it’s my colleagues as well.
I mean one of them told me multiple times, that I’m a new comer and ranking in the top 3, and many things like that.
So I know it’s two of them focusing their energies on me, plus now my room.
Well, many thanks for your help
If you’re interested in such topics, I recently found this branch of science founded by an Egyptian professor, called Biogeometry.

3 Likes

Aren’t you amazing! :) Thank you very much! And I wish you all the best :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

I know. :laughing:
no matter what it’s called in different sources.
this topic comes under the label energy of space, energy-geometry of space.
Yeah, it’s sometimes called Biogeometry.

the terminology is not so important - it’s the principles and the idea itself that matters.

I sincerely hope that this post will make you reconsider your attitude to your " bad luck" a little bit.
It’s all relative.
Change the parameters of space and attract luck. :muscle: :yum:

these fields structure energies and create a comfortable atmosphere in which the principle of balance of energies will exist

I am sure that you will feel the cleansing of the space from energies that do not correspond to the harmonious geometry. In such a space it is good to think, work, plan, rest, practice… depending on the tasks at hand. You can compare a harmonious space with a morning meadow, you can adjust the natural rhythm of breathing - you want to take a deep breath (draw in the space).

4 Likes

Aside from above super suggestions (though I know you’re looking for free fields), just keeping in view:
Another one that affects the environment and the people in it.

4 Likes

It may be quite a superficial answer but the best one i could frame is “A little bit of Everything”

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion :cherry_blossom: I hope my country will lift the restriction to purchasing anything online soon

3 Likes

Its really good that @Ugninis suggested looking at the energies in your working space. Till you are able to buy fields, you can add audios in the Flow album. There’s one for Protected Spaces & chi infusion, etc
These are in addition to the planetary effects & luck fields
You will come out the winner!

5 Likes

plays only 2 audios, for a long time, every day
always the same 2,
for a month

no more than 2
one to protect you and the other to succeed

takes a 12 hour break before

maybe you are playing too many audios

2 Likes

What’s your country

1 Like

Many thanks :)

1 Like

That’s interesting idea. It may be very potent but i personally would have problem to choose 2 fields to coverr this problem.
4 its like bare minimum for me😉

1 Like

Sorry didn’t see it, it’s Egypt.

I think this one worked today, I played it yesterday.
And today the one I’m suspecting to be one of the two having bad feelings towards me, has mishandled a case and it was assigned to me and handled it perfectly.

1 Like