Bad neighbor

Hello, the woman downstairs puts on the air conditioning - which is very old - and it makes a lot of noise and bothers me, on top of that I have hyperacusis.
She ignores the complaints and does not care about her neighbor, is there any field to force her to turn off the air, or to fix it or replace it or even destroy it?

Consider investing in noise cancelling headphones.

No one is going to turn off their A/C in the summer.

If you are on Patreon, you might try asking the environment servitor to reduce the noise entering your apartment. That might help.

3 Likes

But they could fix it or replace it.
What’s that servitor?
How do I use that?

A/C fixing and replacement can be very expensive, and it doesn’t sound like you are close to your neighbor other than geographically. It might be different if you were both friends, but I don’t get that impression.

The servitor is in Sapien Medicine Patreon area. You would need to be a subscriber to find/use this. It is titled “Environmental Transformer Servitor”, so just search for that and you’ll see it.

2 Likes

Yeah, but mental health and ear health could be even more expensive.
I will check that servitor thing, thanks!

Spam Love Graviton to diffuse unpleasant feelings/mood, might have a change of heart or hopefully when you ask kindly again they’ll soften and hear you out?

no hot here, just a little cold.
The problem the noise is the worst, the acc must be from 1950 and is damaged and put at the max.

Try white light waves from dream seeds, it has helped me a few times with annoying neighbors

1 Like

I dont know where you live but that type of noise can be consired noise like if someone would be partying with loud music while you rest
So check with the environmental office about it.

Maybe they’ll make them change the ac yes or yes because that type of noise pollutes and can get you and others sick as well.

And i second the idea of asking Environmental Transformer Servitor on Patreon, he could help, just know that for it to work you have to keep your Patreon subscription up month to month.

1 Like