Be the healer + animal regeneration

after 8 days (i’m not really counting this morning which would be the 9th day) of requesting my servitors to protect and heal my dog and looping the following playlist:

(i also added the whole Elektrosmog album while i’m away from home).

i can happily say that my dog has had significant healing! my siblings were surprised and mentioned how fast his healing was and how our dog never seemed bothered by the wound he had during the whole healing process.

thanks for the lovely advice @Bronyraur

@GoddessesAndGod your particular advice has led me to use Heal those around you (Be the healer) way more! this is actually a ‘hidden treasure’ for me as i think about friends and family a lot. instead of allowing my thoughts to bring judgmental perception towards others, i use be the healer as a way to ‘transmute’ that awareness into healing intentions. so now my thoughts just take me from ‘person’ to ‘person’ in my mind and send them healing energy. :woman_shrugging:

another fun way of experimenting with be the healer is that i think of my ‘past’ and ‘future’ a little more than i know i should. so now when i do get out of the present moment and think about a version of me that isn’t ‘here’, i send them ‘healing’.

no obvious results yet for both of these ideas, but i enjoy the process and am continuing my experiments with it!

7 Likes

That’s beautiful to hear! :slight_smile:

I really, really like them! They make a lot of sense to me, you’re uplifting yourself and those around you

In essence you’re uplifting your life in general! :grinning:

3 Likes

What u can do before every pet’s meal is to play DS Food Charger and Enhancer with the dish in front of the speaker, with the animals water play DS Water Charger -OR-I use the old E.S. power booster mug water in my cats wet food for every meal. , then 30 min. after the animal eats, play SM Enhance Cellular nutrition, directing the energy to your animal. This has been helping my old cat. With my cat on my lap I have been playing the Intestine Healing and Rejuvenation twice a day directing the energy to my cat.

Also for a cat or a dog there is an excellent supplement called “Duralactin” which acts as a nutritional anti-inflammatory. Separate fomulas for cat and dog. I open the capsule and mix it with my cats wet food. It tastes slightly milky -YES I tasted it. IF your cat is lactose intolerant it may cause diarrhea. U can buy on Amazon or Chewy. Been using this for my cats arthritis for almost 1 1/2 yrs. , works very well for anything with an inflammation base to it.

5 Likes

Dear sir,

Is there any way I could send You a private message regarding 2 questions.

Thank You in advance

I love it. I will play trauma healing for animals whenewer i’m in a park.

So many animals are going through a trauma with no help even from their own people.

1 Like