Beautiful Universe

That looks TASTY

2 Likes

For everyone I talked with about yesterday in the zoom call, here it is the little tower castle that I see through my bedroom window :) @SammyG @anon46520955 @mademoiselle @Dewbob @anon44876465

PS sorry if I am forgetting someone.

19 Likes

Ah that is so cool. Id go there every day haha literally tske possession of it :sunglasses::heart_eyes:

Thanks x sharing

2 Likes

That is stunning. I’d look out the window and stare at that tower if it were so near like that too!

5 Likes

1 Like

I agreeeeee.

well, i was feeling super hot a while ago and starting to get annoyed. Usually i ask my dark and light servitors to drop the temperature and they do, but they were on a special mission tonight lol

And then I remembered a GEM for when it gets too hot for us on this side of the world.
Try it!! If you havent :sunglasses:

the more you listen to it the cooler it feels.

You are welcomeeeee

10 Likes

Hehe, thanks :pray:

2 Likes

Primary colours, seasonally accurate version:

17 Likes

:heart_eyes:
Really beautiful, with the “smoke” flowing between the mountains

4 Likes

My view at work :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

That won’t feel like working haha

8 Likes

It starts feeling like work when you get all desperate hot wearing regular clothes and not swimsuit :weary::sweat_smile:
(I have to be back and forth 2 offices and they are one extreme to the other wearing high heels :high_heel:) :hot_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Meanwhile it’s -15C here :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Play Sedona portal or buy the poster

1 Like

I would feel so desperate to jump in the pool! Maybe ask one of your servitors to learn Thai feet massage. I guess it would be very soothing for the feet after walking on high heels.

3 Likes

Yes, or the Bali beach! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:smiley::heartpulse: thank you for the tip :hugs:

Or get me a super skilled boyfriend no? Lol

3 Likes

Yassss true

1 Like

Best meme I found from that scene :joy:

Off I go now :wave:

4 Likes

Running away scared now shy boy? :face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing:

5 Likes