You live in a beautiful region.

2 Likes

Thanks @LordeShadow I do, I think we might have snow overnight :blush::+1:

1 Like

Gracie in the lake

8 Likes

It is my dream to live in a snowing place. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well dreams have a habit of coming true, look out for a thread from me tomorrow I will have something for you to wish upon :sun_with_face::cherry_blossom:

@LordeShadow

4 Likes

I went out in the woods with a friend today. A sleepy landscape under our feet. The lake lay silent under a lightly frozen crisp.

We made a hot fire. Grilled our food and had some tea with saffron cupcakes.

Soft moist air, so easy to breathe. The scent of earth. The little people were peeking at us behind the rocks. One of the cupcakes mysteriously disappeared…

28 Likes

:hushed::eyes: that’s beautiful pia :+1:

7 Likes

I love this thread. You guys live in beautiful places! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Here’s some photos from my trip i took some weeks ago that i forgot to share :wink:

20 Likes

Oh how beautiful @anon37166570, just stunning :heart:

4 Likes

Wow @MUSICMUSICMUSIC, simply gorgeous, it looks very similar to my Lakeland home :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks :grinning:. It was so much fun! I’m not going to lie it was a hard transition coming back to this reality here on the last day on my trip :joy:

3 Likes

I wondered where you were, glad you had such a lovely trip

1 Like

I was hoping for it to turn into something more like that movie groundhog day. I could literally wake up everyday and do that trip over and over again and not get tired of it :rofl:

3 Likes

That would be a great reality

1 Like

Yah

1 Like

Where is this?

2 Likes

Shasta. And that mountain in the back is mount shasta :grinning:

Here is the pic

22 Likes

Wow! Is it true about the vortex?

3 Likes

I am not sure. But I didn’t go up into to the mountain on this trip. Only went there once when I was a kid.

3 Likes