Well spotted @Samurai

3 Likes

That 2nd picture stopped my heart for a moment :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh, thank you!

3 Likes

I heard the desert sometimes has the most beautiful nightsky

5 Likes

Actually, thank you for sharing. I dream of spots like these but we don’t have them where I live.
And thank you @anon71772328 for this thread ;)

5 Likes

Hey @MasterOfYellow - we are all waiting on tender hooks for pics of the desert :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :blush: :crazy_face: :desert:

@dream_blvd you are welcome, I am loving taking and posting the pics :heart:

3 Likes

In the mood for love.

Last night the town centre lake had a rendez -vous with the moon. She was dressed up in black and silver. She looked so stunning that Mars couldn’t help himself and sneaked up to the left of the moon, wanting to chase the moon away.

Love couples show their love with engraved padlocks. The lake guards these precious tokens in silent consent.

15 Likes

Beautiful @anon37166570, thanks for sharing :heart: :butterfly:

3 Likes

p5110641

-above-below-bella-shutterstock_60045749_opt

One day it would be nice to travel here and see the corals. Unfortunately this island became a nuclear test site. People were relocated in 1946, after which the islands and lagoon were the site of 23 nuclear tests conducted by United States. What a shame! Talk about terrorism. What about our planet.

16 Likes

Gosh that is beautiful @MUSICMUSICMUSIC, places like that really speak to my soul :heart: :butterfly:

1 Like

I agree :100::grinning:

1 Like

Bikini Bottom

3 Likes

:eyes:

:rofl:

LOL Your funny

1 Like

Those fluffy feathers again, taken a few days ago while walking in the woods

9 Likes

You live in a beautiful region.

2 Likes

Thanks @LordeShadow I do, I think we might have snow overnight :blush::+1:

1 Like

Gracie in the lake

8 Likes

It is my dream to live in a snowing place. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well dreams have a habit of coming true, look out for a thread from me tomorrow I will have something for you to wish upon :sun_with_face::cherry_blossom:

@LordeShadow

4 Likes

I went out in the woods with a friend today. A sleepy landscape under our feet. The lake lay silent under a lightly frozen crisp.

We made a hot fire. Grilled our food and had some tea with saffron cupcakes.

Soft moist air, so easy to breathe. The scent of earth. The little people were peeking at us behind the rocks. One of the cupcakes mysteriously disappeared…

28 Likes