šŸŽ‡ Beauty Tech 360 (Unisex: Ultimate Perfection Project - Private)

Yes, certainly.

4 Likes

Are all these included in this nft?

Ohh alright, I do understand btw how much time do you generally spend with an NFT?

1 Like

Do you mean creating a project or using NFT itself?

If we talk about creating projects - I have a lot of ideas and drafts, but I do not see the point of filling up the thread Friday NFT - all in good time :grin:

If you mean use, then.
Beauty treatments, rest and renewal (recently added) - I only have it on weekends
(I just donā€™t have the ability to use all the NFTs every day lol)

But I also have a workplace playlist, and a night playlist
Weekend playlists are different

7 Likes

I would like to know your view, letā€™s suppose i want to watch dome movie/ podcast or Youtube videos, can i play fields from different device and still get results or would they clash?

1 Like

Do you mean the same output will play different sounds from different sources (player, youtube, etc.)?

I donā€™t do that.
my fields (playlists) are played from the same device

you can ask for advice in other threads, and read the basic tips here

4 Likes

Alright i will ask in that thread, but i was asking if i use different devices can i play fields from one and watch youtube videos from other one and still get results or Iā€™ll have to solely listen to fields?

Certainly
while listening to the fields, I also eat and drink coffee :grin:

Of course - the fields are powerful blocks of information that enter your system while listening and cause changes

I have no idea how you can use only the fields and do nothing :grin:
be dynamic and use the captainā€™s technologies during your active life

5 Likes

Yes, like i watched one lecture while playing fields on other device on low volume and i could feel some sensationā€¦ so for sure they work while we are doing other stuff be it listening to music or watching some lecture, but i do get it results might see some delay but eventually with this you are able to incorporate fields easily in your day to day life. And that too without going into monk mode and worrying too much.

3 Likes

Can anyone plz upload the original image/mandala?

Original image:
https://single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmZkqGJ37FxF4hzLSr7h8Us3fvgkJMbBjD9Kx9RZFzukAZ

3 Likes

Itā€™s looking and sounds amazing :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

I got this nft a while ago and this project is very complete to me

The hair, facial contours, and body smoothness are all great.

The outline of my face now is almost exactly the same as a mandala :gem::honey_pot: :lotion_bottle:

5 Likes

so funny you mention this one now!
just yesterday i watched the Chemical Brotherā€™s videoclip ā€œGoā€.
Beauty Tech always reminds me of it.
when i was looking for a picture to show here, i read that itā€™s shot in France, in a neighborhood in central Paris, called Little Manhattan. chemical-660x435

3 Likes

synchronicity šŸ«”

2 Likes

yes!

did you wish to look like the mandala, or it just happened?
she is so beautiful :star_struck:

2 Likes

wow! Everything happened naturally. A few days ago, my friend saw my face becoming thinner and I realized it was the result of this beautiful nft. My face seemed a bit oval. :grin:

2 Likes

Amazing :joy::100:

8 Likes

Wow

2 Likes

Unisex?

1 Like