🎇 Beauty Tech 360 (Unisex: Ultimate Perfection Project - Private)

If it is categorised under the NFT category it means the project is done and released, there is nothing to join. If you wish to get a copy you may look towards the Official NFT buying/selling thread and buy it from someone who owns a copy.

5 Likes

she also got on the cover of the magazine :)

Love

Actually, she is the goddess of love. But in the modern world, everything is so mixed up.

I hope you’ve finished watching American Gods. :grin:

11 Likes

Congratulations on a magnificent project! :muscle: :crown:

8 Likes

I only started using this yesterday. Woke up today feeling like I’ve had head to toe treatments. The skin on my body is firm and smooth, skin tone on my body very even too which is lovely.

I also have had a few vertical lines on my chest due to side sleeping (got them when I was 18 or so, so not age related). They are much improved today so clearly that’s been worked on too.

I listened to the audio 5 x. Looking forward to seeing results over time, but so far so good, I wasn’t expecting such fast results.

Edit to add: just checked my stretch mark marks on my hips and they are at least 50% improved (old white marks ones). Amazing.

14 Likes

I expect you bought Cloak of the Shadow like you planned? :fire: :grin:
You might have problems with attention from the opposite gender, like last time, and your boyfriend will be very jealous again. :laughing:

4 Likes

I finished with the boyfriend so I don’t need to worry about that now :joy: phew!

But yes, I have cloak of the shadow :sunglasses:

7 Likes

it’s time to find the best :grin:

6 Likes

first days this felt like deep skin cleansing. and when usually there are oily parts and dry parts, it’s even and feels, like joanne said, smooth. nice!
now it seems it’s working on my lower face and i can not really say what it is, looks firmer!
and the foam roller gives really prove that something is going on on the legs because it almost doesn’t hurt when usually it just hurts a lot when i skip it too many days!
i love it :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Of course, girls immediately pay attention to changes in the face, which is absolutely natural - especially in spring :)
Also keep an eye out for natural changes in other body parts :yum:

beautiful figure1

I hope the boys will also clarify this aspect in the future

and I hope this gif has not been used anywhere else on the forum :laughing:

7 Likes

Hmm I wonder what you could mean :relieved:

5 Likes

the effect itself is holistic, on the whole body
there may be some correction and improvement in other parts.

But it’s all individual and I don’t know how it will work for you and what your intentions are for improving your appearance :slightly_smiling_face:

ideal body modeling

7 Likes

Gotcha :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

6 Likes

Create your own program of change. This is the new stage of the Captain, you have already figured it out :)
And you are not the first day on the forum, and you have a great personal experience of interacting with different products

fantasize, and model your ideal self :yum:

and press the “start” button :grin:

7 Likes

Let’s go :heart_eyes: and roll on summer (UK) to show off the results :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

program

2my6

[ Your photo ] :grin:

7 Likes

Ohhh what! I just saw this one too haha I like this one more tbh than Iðunns magazine lol

5 Likes

I have acne. Will I benefit?

2 Likes

Yes, certainly.

4 Likes

Are all these included in this nft?

Ohh alright, I do understand btw how much time do you generally spend with an NFT?

1 Like