Best audio to loop overnight?

What would be the best audio/s to loop overnight?

1. Subconscious Limit removal
  2. Anti aging
  3. Gamma wave
  4. Far infrared
    5)Fat Burning Genetic
  5. Brain Enhancement
  6. Emotional release
  7. Stem Cells Targeted to Face, Scalp and Neck
  8. Angelic Vibration ver 2.0
  9. Skin Regeneration

The above are some that I’m considering and these are also the areas that I’m interested in developing. I would like to choose 1 or a few to loop overnight.
Would love to hear your experiences with these audios as well…

3 Likes
  1. Subconscious Limit removal - because fuck limits.
  2. Skin regeneration- It works pretty fast if played overnight
6 Likes

Quite like Owl. I also have no. 5 and sometimes no. 6 (depending on the type of day I spent). I don’t do big loops for those. Just 2 or 3 max.

You can add Ego dissolution x 1 on the top (even every other day or every 3 days, since the effect lasts for 2-3 days… depending of course on how tough is your ego). Even if the ego is already bypassed during sleep.

4 Likes

This sounds new to me :thinking:

2 Likes

Well, dear @akkar, no doubt that this is indeed very subjective. From my personal perspective, I try to observe and “measure” those criteria:

• How often do I get offended?
  • How often do I see my opinion, choices, etc. like “superior” (lol) or better than another person’s?
  • How often do I feel threatened, discriminated, rejected, misunderstood?

(Edit: How often do I look for superficial gratifications?)

etc.

You know the song. So 2-3 days is, for me, generally a length when I’m more like chilling and being carefree lol. Again, it’s very subjective… just like the ego.

Besides, some other things may have helped me, like Jungian therapy. But I’m talking about a more weird version of it.

For example, we spent years with my colleagues in a training, and during some sessions, we had to wear masks. Any kind of mask: Pulcinella, bear, Darth Vador… (Edit 2: Vader. My apologies to the Lord :heart:) or even masks that we were designing by ourselves.

Sounds like a carnival, I know lol (but the deeper dynamics of carnivals obey to a similar logic, after all).

So, we were hanging around in the therapy room, with our masks. No need to say how stupid we felt at the beginning :laughing:

But as time went by, we found out that this technique was veeeeery efficient to bypass the ego and let the true self arise. As well as other Jungian archetypes that we are supposed to have inside: the Shadow, etc.

Conclusion: any kind of battle against the ego worths the pain lol.

6 Likes

First one is pretty damn silent, so that’s my choice

Oh really? i didn’t know that. I was trying to see if I could narrow down a bit and have a short playlist to loop overnight…

1 Like

@Sparkles, as I said in the previous post, this is all about my personal way to experiment. I try to see how I am when I don’t use it everyday.

But otherwise, I’d just suggest you to go for it. On the top of the night stack or morning stack.

It’s the best one to make you like a sponge and absorb the other fields more easily (if you don’t have Vibration of Transcendence, apparently).

1 Like

Great, Ive asked because maybe it was written somewhere by sammy or dream

1 Like

From the description on Patreon:

“(…) And no, the effects are not permanent. You will regain your sense of self after some time. But you can certainly create new patterns in this state of openness that are otherwise very difficult to create. (…)

The “some time” part has motivated me to experiment, since it’s opened to interpretation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely not. Gamma waves are the brainwave state of peak awareness - SUPER awake. This is the exact opposite of sleeping.

3 Likes

i would loop my stack for stem cells targeted towards my inner organs like heart and lungs to feel more refreshed after waking up. eye regeneration and hearing loss recovery are great to loop overnight as well for me since i love spending time on my computer and playing sapien med audios constantly.

if i wanted better dreams i’d loop audios like lucid dreaming or energy awakening course meditation. so far no profound effects from these, but dreaming is a lifelong hobby and i’m assuming i just have to listen to these more.

2 Likes

LOL… really ! I didn’t know that… Thanks!

I’ve looped Anti Aging overnight many times… the effect is that when I wake up I look better… my skin looks better and my eyes lifted… but sadly the effects doesn’t last… it fades as the day goes by. I suppose it takes time

2 Likes

What does Jing do?

I be been looping subconscious limit remover overnight (the non-music one) for a month now at very low vol

1 Like

Same here bro.

Started doing it last week.

Although I sometimes fall asleep while deep sleep audio is on loop

Then I wake up and realize what happened

“Fuck, Not again”

1 Like

Maybe the stem cells audios because they are an active audios not passive which means fat converts to stem cells while the audio is playing only.

1 Like

What’s a passive field then?

That stays on you for hours, I really don’t know if I’m right.