Best environmental fields for business

I made a playlist for looping at my business, basically I want to use fields that aren’t going to necessary force “changing people’s actual energies” as this can sometimes push people away who aren’t ready for it, but rather change the energy and atmosphere of the space, keeping it positive and light, and so we attract more people who are positive and loving.

Here are the fields I currently have on the playlist. Let me know what you think:

• Atmospheric Vibration Riser
  • Ley Line Node Point
  • Positive Vibes (43 minute version)
  • Radiate Positivity (I understand this is just a shorter newer version of positive vibes, but included it anyway)
  • The White Light Waves

I own Plasma Flower but did not include it simply because I’ve read it can push people away who aren’t ready for it, and like I said, I don’t want to affect other people so much - just the space itself.

5 Likes

Nice, you can add this one too, if you want of course

:point_down:
https://www.amazon.com/Bountiful-Harvest-Energetic-Alchemy/dp/B087PR6CT8

2 Likes

I see that one’s on YouTube but is there a download of it anywhere? (I am putting everything on an iPod)

1 Like

It could be just the meditation stream one as well.

As for the Plasma flower i think you are kinda contracting yourself there:

1-you dont want to play it because it might push ppl away that are not ready

2-you want something that would attract more ppl that is positive and loving = ppl that is not wouldnt come = pushed away. Isnt it the same?

I personally havent experienced that pushing away when playing PF, contrary i notice that ppl feels at ease and relaxed despite looking stressed or anxious sometimes when coming in to the business office i work at. And the vibe is cool and pacific.

at the end of the day if ppl gets pushed away is actually a good thing no? You dont want that vibe around your business but then eventually after the clearing phase only good vibes will come…

Im just following your comment because i personally dont think is that bad if ever :blush:

8 Likes

No, you’re right. I do agree that it’s best to have anyone leave if those people are bringing in negativity - even if would technically mean more business to have them here, I ultimately care more about the vibes of the space here and having a positive environment for everyone. So you’re totally right.

However… I kind of feel like it’s not my place to mess with other people’s energies, even if it’s “for the better”, if they are not specifically requesting that or not ready for it. It’s kind of more about that, than pushing people away… what are your thoughts on that? I realize that’s getting a little more into the ethics. Although I’ve also heard that if someone isn’t ready for change, their system simply won’t accept it. So maybe certain fields like Plasma Flower would only affect those who will accept it?

4 Likes

ooooh wow you totally made me realize something in my life, thank you friend!

this was my initial experience, but then your experience made me realize that i work with the same people and we see the same youth.

because of this i have noticed some of us talking about making changes in our life and especially career paths.

we are more outspoken to how we truly feel which led to everyone being more open to the ‘negative’ sides of our job. i am starting to realize in a way we are approaching our career in a non-dual perspective by gathering info whether we thought it to be good or bad. it all just is.

5 Likes

Dont worry about it, you are not breaking their free will, as you said, if they dont want it they wont accept it.

But if they get affected then it was their time whether they were ready or not in which case it happens exactly as it was meant to happen and you were the bridge so be happy about it.

We are constantly doing that indirectly, just the fact that you are bettering your self and your vibration affects others, you cant run away from that, you wouldnt stop that growth from you right? Well take your business as a projection of yourself therefore you can/should protect it as well.

5 Likes

Thats awesome.

I mean raising the vibration of ppl and places its kinda like everybody’s duty lol

Now a different thing is to play like growing beard around ppl without them knowing, etc haha but just the energy of a place is def a good thing on this planet AND needed :persevere:

4 Likes

wow another epiphany! thanks sister!

i am starting to really see how everything in my current career (that i’m about to dip out of) is weaving its way to a more loving version of itself.

this realization has been quite refreshing as i’ve been having more self-centred thoughts recently.

3 Likes

I’m going to buy epic beard growth just to play on speaker next zoom call when you’re there.

2 Likes

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

Changing ppl and places one Sapien audio at a time.

Good job sista!! :notes::heart_eyes_cat::two_hearts:

2 Likes

You all make very good points. Thank you :)

hahaha

1 Like

But i wont :woman_shrugging:t2:

drevil

3 Likes

Sacred flower :100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100:

1 Like

Sacred Flower is only a tag, not an audio field. Do you mean Plasma Flower?

Yeah basically.

But if you can get the tag please do.

1 Like

Do you know how it compares to Blueprint?

You can also add servitors. To always cleanse the energy in your business workplace. Just make sure to teach them how to do it

2 Likes

yeah I’m thinking about doing that as well as using the “energy transformers” found in Sapien’s book when I’m able to get a copy of it

3 Likes