Best path and enhanced Glory together!

Hello everyone!!

I hope you all healthy and well!!

Just wanted to know if it would be contra-productive to wear both at the same time?

Any suggestions and tips?

Thank you guys for your answer!!!

Cheers!!!

8 Likes

I imagine they would contradict themselves.

You might not know your best path in life whereas you can consciously set goals for yourself.

If your best path is you moving in one direction and your goals are moving you in another then…:man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

You can use “Best path in life” along with

The Guided Path

This works by allowing your subconscious to help you make those unconscious sequence of choices that lead towards the path of abundant living.

It helps guide you along those paths that you need to take to live the life you want to live. It works similarly to best path but is more geared toward the path to abundance.

7 Likes

Hi @DLG88!

There was a post about this in the Listening Guidelines thread which might be of interest. (Samuel is part of the Sapien team.)

3 Likes

Thank you all for your answers!!!

Actually, this one is very tricky because we all have some specific goals in mind and sometimes it means to sacrifice and step back for a while, no matter if it makes us feel uncomfortable for a longer period of time. Basically, I just want to avoid any subconscious conflict because of the fact that many new beliefs and habits get formed to evolve and progress to achieve and succeed in any particular area in life.

Everyone knows the saying “no pain, no gain!”

Let me know if I’m judging it wrong, guys!

Thanks for your contribution!!!

Stay healthy everyone!!

Cheers!!!

1 Like

“The guided path” is an audio or item?

You can listen to the audio here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNM3m5yp-Xc

2 Likes

Thank you!!! I wish you a wonderful week!!!

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Even I have purchased both the fields and confused how to Use glory field now. I’m thinking of wearing best path in life for sometime. Let it show the way and then use glory field on whatever path it shows. If someone already have experienced wearing both the fields , can guide us better to make use of both the fields effectively.

2 Likes

Samuel from the Sapien team has said there are very few fields which conflict with each other but unfortunately, Glory and Best Path in Life are two fields which would conflict. The answers in the link in my previous post are written by him.

1. Can The listed “imbued” fields like Best Path be mixed on an item with fields from the Audios?
    – Yes. Any of our audio fields can be embedded on items as well. The same way fields are embedded on to audios is the way they are embedded on items. (Except for slight differences since they are being embedded on a solid item rather than soundwaves)
  2. If so, would some be redundant or conflict with each other? (like Best Path & “POWERFUL GOOD LUCK ENERGY”/”Attract Good Luck and Good Fortune”)?
    – Not redundant. But, certain fields conflict with eachother. Its logical really. Glory and Best Path In Life would conflict because they are polar opposites. Glory works on helping you reach your goal, even if its bad for you. Best Path leads you down the path that would make you happiest and sometimes, that means drifting away from your current goals.
3 Likes

What do you guys think of best path ,athletic enhancement and matchmaker as a combo ?

1 Like

Thank you for your answer!!!

I understand!

I wish you all the best!!

Cheers

1 Like

You’re welcome, glad to be of help. I wish you all the best too! Cheers! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ll try “Best path” and see how it goes.
In the end we’re the creators of our own happiness.

Thank you again for your help!!!

Stay healthy uial!!!

Cheers!!!

1 Like