Best spiritual growth books. Gain knowledge on how to live your best life?

Bingo.! It’s called the Dweller on the Threshold (which I’ve mentioned somewhere on here before)

Luke failed to overcome his Dark side (ego) in the cave,
which leads to Yoda and Ben saying “He’s not ready yet”…which leads to them also saying “But there is another” (Not Leia)

Which leads to Anakin/Darth Vader being the one who overcomes his “Ego” and redeeming himself.

That’s the twist of Star Wars (assuming there weren’t newer movies out since then)
Darth Vader is the (secret) protagonist…not Luke.
Why the reboot was about Anakin’s/Darth’s Journey in prequels.

(I just gave somebody a synapsis of a college level movie studies paper)

9 Likes

I’ve never heard of this before. Will look it up.

Interesting. I took this to be Leia since she was his sister.

So, when they said, there is another, they meant Vader? He was ready to overcome his Ego. Whoa… :hushed: :exploding_head:

I’ve watched these trilogies so many times and NEVER thought that. Thank you for explaining it!!

2 Likes

Notice the lighting when he says it…
It turns to Black and Red…indicated the “dark side”
One thing Lucas gets right in his films is using lighting to indicate the subtext of people’s intentions/meanings…
Very much so in first 3 prequels.

11 Likes

So true.

I have always loved the dialogues between Obi One, Yoda and Luke. The bond between teacher and student. There are deep, meaningful, and so relevant in our daily lives.

1 Like

Apparently George Lucas himself that the astral planes was where he got his inspiration for the movie when asked during an interview… but has since been removed… also, interestingly ive heard that the dark side of the force is actually the good part and vice versa, it can be believed depending on how you look at it, game theory has a video on it. also it based on actual people of the past - jedi = djedi

2 Likes

Barry Long - Only Fear dies

The only two influencial books that I am recommending to Everyone I feel as Sincere & Commited to the Truth:

• Christ Returns, Speaks His Truth: The Christ Letters

(Guys don’t stop because of your Belief system, this has nothing to do with Christianity, it is a book directly channeled from Christ/Divine Consciousness)

• My Big TOE (Theory of Everything) from Thomas Campbell

(Everything you need to know about understanding this reality, navigating through it and making your own Big TOE)

Only keeping at two, as now that I am much further along the spiritual path, I have found out that most spiritual books are unfortunately Garbage or Distractions from the beauty of Truth…

4 Likes

:exploding_head: you read it as well :heart_eyes: I got no words for those Letters and the more I read it the better it got as if I could feel the energy in the words. Letter 6 is my favourite as it was deep, five and nine good too.

Thomas Campbell came across with his work and watched a few of his presentations, I have yet to read the My Big TOE, it’s on my most wanted list lol

1 Like

Powerful book indeed, the vibration is sometimes so strong it sends me straight to Meditation haha.

For Tom, if the book is hard to get to, he has plenty of cool videos on his YouTube channel. You’ll find what you need :smiley:

For all of you guys, short intro: https://youtu.be/21cbogJAgjY (what can you do with your Consciousness)

1 Like

Problem with spiritual books or any “out of thinking box” books are that we are not used on them, we can’t believe in them thanks unfortunately to our 3D raising and telling what is real and what is not

So, when you first read book you may see different, but with time you almost all forget, so you must read and re-read same book over and over again until you internalise it in yourself, in your subconscious

That’s the problem I have with “out of this world” books

Although I don’t know for you… maybe it’s only me idk ???

So that’s the reason why I don’t anymore read bunch of books like I used before, just one author over and over again and his/her followers only for long time period

2 Likes

Have you seen the anime “Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic”?

That anime really resonated with me even before starting to accept and belive in the world of magic. So if you have seen it and know of animes that are similair please share those with me, thank you!

2 Likes

Quadrivium is a good 1

1 Like

This is quite an interesting book https://www.unicusmagazine.com/PDF/the_enlightenment.pdf
The author used to be from scientology

I recently started reading this book, and I have found it to be profound. Each thought from Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj is a gem. Sometimes it may be challenging to understand what he means, but when you finally understand, it is enlightening. The way he talks kind of reminds of how @Captain_Nemo talks lol. This is definitely one of those books that you can read over and over and learn something new each time. Here’s the link to the pdf https://holybooks.com/i-am-that-nisargadatta-maharaj/

5 Likes

I’ll make this short, since I don’t like to comment about books (I tend to sacralize them lol).

Note: I haven’t forgotten that I’m planning to re-read a certain Wolf-y book and comment it with some of my fellows here ;) Will do it, as soon as it stops reminding me too much of my temporarily ex-job :))

Anyway:

= :ok_hand:

And

_OM = :heart: (not only because of this book)

7 Likes

1 Like

I’ve just started this after quite some resistance and already loving it

4 Likes

Same here :) Even a huge biased resistance in my case, for some reason. Now it’s one of my favorites. I like how it makes feel easy not-so-easy things.

5 Likes

I read/ gather all kinds of knowledge. What’s inspiring me at any given moment is what I delve into. As I believe inspiration comes from the soul I think it’s important to follow that guidance. There’s a reason why something has a pull at that time.

Also, everything is ultimately spiritual so the manual to a toaster is spiritual if one has the mindset.:wink:

This book, that I read a couple years ago was inspiring and beautiful…

7 Likes

:+1: :tophat:

4 Likes