Best weightloss stack (free/short)

Ever since I joined the forum, I have experimented with many weightloss oriented audios in order to find the perfect stack that can provide consistent results while not being too complicated or composed of too many different audios. This guide will have 2 parts:

1.Introduction

Summary

First time I began working out this year, was about 30 days before my university vacation, as some members here are aware. For this occasion, goal was to get in shape primarily, followed by losing weight.
At start I had around 86 cm when measuring my waist in the morning on an empty stomach. I made sure each time I measure is only after my trip to the toilet, for obvious reasons.

After 2 and a half weeks or so, I got to 83cm, only using Fat Burning genetic advantage, as far as weightloss audios go. Also Muscles Hungry for fat, I make sure to use it before each workout session.

Now the deal with fat loss is, the more u lose it, the harder it becomes to lose additional fat. Getting to 83cm was easy, but I realized I will need to step up my game if I am to get to 79cm in time for the university vacation (few years ago when I did crossfit and had actual abs, 79 cm was my waist measurement, hence it is now a reference/goal).

So in the week leading up to my vacation, each workout would be finished by 20 mins of cardio on a treadmill. I would pick a tempo that is between power walking and jogging, then rise the incline to the top, so it is essentially like mountain climbing as fast as possible, but not running.

3 or 4 sessions of doing this over a span of week got me to 82 cm .Then I started doing ab exercises (I can get abs in 3 days of doing them if I am low enough fat percentage). Result of one more cardio session post workout and doing ab exercises for 3 days or so, got me to only 81.5 cm, but it is what it is. I was amazed by my transformation at that point, by myself for sticking through the hardcore training regime (worked out 5 days a week or more) and how aesthetically pleasing I looked, for which I thanked Apollo and for giving me the drive to keep at it while doing a full time job and classes at uni.

Point of this introduction is to give everyone some idea of how my body works when it comes to burning fat and how challenging it is/ was, especially after I get below 82cm in waist line.

Now, fast forward a few months, I am at 84, not doing cardio after my workouts, not much caring about it because I know how much I had to sacrifice to get close to my goal. Now as the summer was drawing near an end, I felt this drive to experiment with weightloss list and see how far it will take me, no expectations, lets just see how much I can get out of it without doing cardio and working out 5 days a week (since the start of this new weightloss journey I workout 2-3 times a week).

2.Actual stack

1. Thermogenic weight loss- this one is the MVP of the stack. I find it best to be looped when doing whatever, preferably not after a meal or before, as there are better candidates. Treat this as the literal fat burning field that will also make u feel satiated and reduce the size of your stomach. I found it safe to loop for more than an hour, sure my belly would be on fire literally, but nothing except for that.

2. Super metabolism boost- This one isn’t a brainer; I use it as I start having my meal and for at least 20 mins after finishing my meal. It is no joke how powerful this field is, I am able to digest the hardest food without feeling sleepy as it would usually be the case. Also I literally feel like I can easily digest any amount of food no matter how big, if I loop this field enough times.

3. Fat burning genetic advantage-I use it once a day or 2 times if I remember to us it in the evening as well. It perfectly supplements first 2 audios and that is it.

4. Stomach Shrinking and Toning- Perfect audio to finish up the list, I can only handle looping for an hour and then I get sore the next day all over my core muscles and abs.

I went from 84 to 82 cm in a week easily. Then it took about week and a half to get to 80 cm, but it all depends on how much I loop Thermogenesis field that day. I did reduce my caloriec intake because of the stomach shrinking aspect, so dont think u can eat the same amount of food and sweet and keep dropping fat.
3 days after measuring 80, I measured 79 and was overjoyed. My journey had reached an end, I didnt have to do cardio, or workout 5 times a week.

I started using Abdominal shrinking only once I hit 80 cm in waist and it contributed to me getting to 79 so fast. My main point with this stack u first want to burn most of the fat that it takes for u to lose in order for abs to get the chance of being observable :eyes:, once being developed by audio/exercise ofc.

I am not saying this will work for everyone as fast as it did for me, but I am certain it will provide consistent fat loss. I would suggest measuring ur waistline at beginning and re-measure only after using this stack for 30 days, it is easy to get ourselves attached to results if we check for them daily, as I did. Although, in my case I really didnt care if I will get to x cm in specific time, there was no deadline for me this time. I was just curious. Also, I might have

I am really grateful that I had the opportunity to test and share this stack and get such amazing results from it, considering how old these audios are, and I feel it will help many because God knows we all like to read fat loss sucess stories and get motivated by them :muscle:

30 Likes

Thermogenic weight loss is really gold, it is still not available as mp3 on Patreon. I’m only worried if suddenly Captain decides to take it down from YT after upgrading the field.

6 Likes

True, this is an excellent field to have on Patreon! I know this is part of the Weightloss combo audio, but the inidividual field feels much stronger!

8 Likes

Yes, as repeated requests to Sammy were not answered, let’s hope it stays forever.

4 Likes

I am sure Dream and Sammy are hella busy and probably have not noticed. I will remind both of them next time I manage to catch either of them :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Violet had an interesting observation, just noting it here…(though this is not a free audio)

5 Likes

Interesting. I thought that field was targeted to the face. (Off to re-read that thread!)

2 Likes

Thank you, Captain, for creating these fields and thank you, @shadowhunter176, for this thread :slightly_smiling_face:; I easily put on weight, so I really need to use this stack, at least for a while! :sweat_smile:

Me too.

3 Likes

@shadowhunter176 thank you for sharing about how you use the super metabolism boost that’s a very helpful tip!

2 Likes