Bifilar Tesla coil or Lakhosky NWO

Can you listen to morphic fields with these? Or do you need to actually listen to the music. When you connect it to the coil it becomes silent soo you can’t hear a thing tbh. Does it still work or no?

Check out the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated). It talks about in what ways we need to actually listen to the music.

If this is an accurate description of what’s truly going on, then these devices would interfere with your Sapien Med fields.

2 Likes

Like I heard people use silent morphic fields. All this does apparently is make the field silent but it works for frequencies not sure about morphic fields though. Thank you for the article though.

From Sapien?

Different creators make their fields differently.

You’re welcome. Check it out for the guidelines, so you can be guided in an informed decision.

1 Like

So I just checked it doesn’t really give me a clear answer but it’s all energy. A friend told me Dream makes silent fields as well. Not sure if this is considered a silent field or if like it will work in general :sweat_smile:

Really? Not even Point #4? :man_shrugging:

Other than the items, mandalas, sigils and printed NFTs, I can’t think of any silent fields that Dream makes.

1 Like

Well it says you don’t have to hear them for it to work soo I guess silent fields work. I am guessing hope so :laughing: because this could be subjective like a person could turn on a volume super high and you know it’s working but the man listening is deaf. So that could be what he means by maybe you don’t have to hear the field?

Apparently he made some for my friend. :laughing:

I’m reading that differently from you. But as I said, now you can make your informed decision.

Well yeah at the end of the day it’s my decision. But not sure if my decision is correct. That’s why I needed like a concrete answer to be 100% sure. Because it might turn into an assumption if not.

By my experimentation I think it works.