Big Presentation

“A Life Of Magical Abundance” might be a good one to play before hand to attract positive abundance to you while giving your presentation. It lasts for up to 8 hours and it gives a nice calming affect also.

Powerful Good Luck Energy should be good and Blarney Stone as MonkeyOwl said should give you a nice boost of confidence speaking.

Best of luck Josh :muscle:t3:

3 Likes

try welcome I use that often for online interviews. I have a feeling it eases out environment … not manifested the job though.

3 Likes

3 more hours, thanks everyone for the suggestions

I feel confident :100:

8 Likes

Try to play spear of destiny 2-3x before it starts.

2 Likes

The Welcomed field!!!

1 Like

How did it go?

2 Likes

It was the easiest thing I ever done, or the easiest presentation. Used all of the audios mentioned before hand

Results come tomorrow night

Cobra helped a lot :snake:

12 Likes

:electric_plug:

@Dr_Manhattan wants fina cut

4 Likes

I’m going to fucking nationals

placed 2nd out of hella people in my whole state

21 Likes

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Nationals is in 4 days , I’m going to be going to Chicago for it

There’s going to be 30,000 students from the USA there and my competition has about 300 people. The prize pool for my completion is 10,000 so I really want to win this

9 Likes

hi guys, im leaving for the airport in a couple hours.

does anyone have any more audio recommendation , apart from the ones above

4 Likes

The Welcomed For the Enviornment
Charisma and glamour and Blarney Stone for your self
Extreme Confidence.

Worry less about the fields and use your own power but these should suffice, good look bro I know you got this. Win or not, I know you will learn from it.

3 Likes

Good luck!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: You’ve got this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perhaps Brain Dancer? It was released a little after your previous presentation so it was not listed above. It could help you be alert and mentally sharp.

Also available to purchase at Brain Dance – The Sound Weave

1 Like

thank you bro💪🏽

yeah man, im overthinking it a lot , I just need to go out and do it like I did last time, ill use the fields you recommended thanks bro

2 Likes

thank you Rosechalice❤️

just purchased, this will definitely help

thank you🙏🏻

I dont know if anyone recommended spear of destiny yet but I love that one

Matter fact flight to fight bro for your anxiety

2 Likes