Blessings from the Solar System - Psychic University

I noticed the pictures of the solar system planets are now very strongly fielded since I started using this field. As it seems they became very strong portals lol

And if you stop a bit to appreciate how beautiful and powerful they are, the effects get stronger and stronger (and the field effects too, when you use it later). I imagine this also works to some degree without the need for this field.

Mercury:

Venus:

Mars:

Jupiter:

Saturn:

Uranus:

Neptune:

Pluto:

Seriously, what a beautiful system we have here :blush:

16 Likes

No Earth? :cry:

:laughing:

3 Likes

Not related to this field, but the moon has become my favorite portal in the past few months. Nights with a full moon have become really special.

4 Likes

Oh, yeah… it’s that I just thought about the system from Earth’s perspective!

But seriously, look at this beauty. It’s impressive. And the energy I get from this picture using the logic above, not surprisingly, is very grounding. We are blessed to call this planet home.

The moon is also crazily beautiful. This one I feel more on the emotional core. Which, judging by its archetype on astrology, isn’t surprising at all. A lot of activity in the Heart Chakra going on while staring at this image.

8 Likes

So when he says to listen every now and then, how often do you guys think that is?

I’ve been led again towards that field last week as I had missed its significance.
Then PU dropped Sun Healing, then Saturn healing on Patreon, and I’ve finally understood the real value of all of his astro fields.

My inner & outer reality is slowly evolving, things internally & externally are becoming more harmonious and understandings naturally occur.

This one is now easily in my Top fields from him, along with other astro fields available.

Before investing any money, make sure also to subscribe to PU’s Patreon, so you can work with the ones dropped there: Saturn, Pluto, Chiron and the Romantic Aspect of your chart.

And finally, if you have the opportunity to work with one of the field from the Goddess, I would highly recommend it: Mahadevi, Kundalini Shakti, Shatachandi Yagna, etc.

Things definitely started to take a sweeter turn since I started to work actively with her a few weeks ago.

19 Likes

Hello @anon32464289 @Maoshan_Wanderer @Cambrian and everyone else who has this field:

Any new experiences you could share with the Blessings from the Solar System?
Manifestations, blessings, favors etc.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hmm… hard to say!

I use Blessings from Solar System with PU’s Elixir of Luck and Astro Abundance, along with a bunch of Dream’s Luck and Abundance audios… Life just feels nice and easy… It’s like even traffic lights change faster. I did not notice it, but a friend said last evening, “when I drive with you, even lights favor us lol”… I’d not noticed it, but everything seems nice and easy without any conscious effort.

15 Likes

@Psychic_University
Would you mind sharing with us what blessings you have received being manifestated from this field? Thank you.

Also a question:
If I already have all the possible astro buffs and natal chart upgrades, what additional blessings could this bring that is not already covered by those best natal chart templates?

@Maoshan_Wanderer @JAAJ
Hello guys, can you share your feedback for the above field?

Would once a day be too often for this?

1 Like

Many

But the thing I noticed the most is that the day just flows with added grace and elegance.

It can be a powerful tool to create a good and solid basis for future manifestations.

They are different fields. Blessings from the Solar System is just… blessings. It’s a system giving blessings to you. The impacts on your astrological energies are subjective and will change as you change. It’s not a programmed thing but a consequence of the nature of the blessings.

The astro buffs and natal chart upgrades are like code (with some flexibility to it), programmed by me, with the purpose of enhancing your template.

It’s completely fine. Blessings are never too much :slightly_smiling_face:

The field can be a bit heavy in the beginning, but once this phase ends, it’s fine to play every day. I mentioned playing every now and then to remember users to ‘come back and get the new updated blessings’.

13 Likes

thank you very much for the reply :green_heart:

4 Likes

I am eyeing this field for quite a long time now, genuinely wish to buy this, hopefully can save up enough to get my hands on this, would love to hear your opinion @Jen how is it going for you after using this field?

I listen to it every now and then. I’ve not noticed anything from it really but it immediately affects the mood in a nice way

2 Likes

Thank you @Jen for your kind response, I am grateful! You and @Rosechalice are like GOAT’s out there! Lots and lots of love to the both of you! :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

3 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Looking forward to buy this at the earliest!

1 Like

Was finally able to buy this, I am so excited, just 1 question the file that got downloaded is named “Blessings-from-the-Solar-System-hayiij” and instead of 03:52 mins, its only 03:51 mins, can anyone suggest?

Hi, glad you got yourself this field! :slightly_smiling_face:
I have

After renaming. Some of the files would have those extra letters / numbers, but nothing to worry if you legitimately purchased it. As for the time, maybe check the player again?

Edit:
After digging through my files, @ayesha

Found it

I understand, and remember from your post. I believe in you & can get rid of it! Work on the root chakra, ego diss, slr. :slightly_smiling_face: Best of luck and blessings from the solar system!

1 Like