Bluetooth Speakers for Fields

Hello kind Friends,

Good Day- hope you are all doing well. I’ve always wondered if Bluetooth Speakers are okay to listen to morphic fields or do they mess up the fields or weaken them ?

I have personally felt okay using Headphones, phone speakers, Bluetooth speakers, TV speakers, Laptop etc but I can’t be sure if they are still working equally on these different output devices…

Would appreciate if you can guide me Friends. Wishing everyone a blessed life.

Regards and Care
Kush

3 Likes

It’s okay. Your Bluetooth speakers won’t do anything to Dream’s fields.

1 Like

I own Alexa Echo Dot 3. From my experience, speakers are the best device for playing fields. Deep magnetic stimulation from Cerebrum requires only 2 loops on speaker, 5 loops on headphones, to get same effect.

2 Likes

I always using my Bluetooth speaker if my cat need some therapy from the field. It is always working nicely. So far they always get their best results. Better in terms of health improvement. So I guess it doesn’t matter. Using Bluetooth or normal speaker

2 Likes

Thank you Friends… really appreciate you taking the time to reply and guise me.

Another question if you don’t mind sharing your opinion on - how far can the Speaker be from the body for the field to still work ? Should it be real close or is it ok if it’s in the same room and audible ?

I apologize if these are not very bright questions…

This is fine. Although I prefer sometimes to play the fields close to me, from my phone.

Some forum friends maintain that the speaker needs to be within the auric field for the field to work, but my own experience is that, as long as you can hear it and you’re reasonably close to the speaker, it works. And by “reasonably close,” I mean, if you’re 3 rooms away from the speaker but you can still hear it because you’ve cranked the volume to, that’s probably pushing it, if you know what I mean.

Perfect.

Have you checked out Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)? I bet you’d be interested in Sammy’s great work there.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the reply and guidance, kind friend. I will check that out.

Sammy and Captain are both amazing, so I’m sure it will be awesome as everything they do.

Have a good one everyone !!!