Body hair remover

Hi Together, does anyone has experience with regards to these body hair removal fields?

I am thinking about using them with the goal to reduce the time and money wasted on shaving.

The comments on YouTube are quite promising.

Could there be any longterm downsides to removing facial hair?

2 Likes

I wish there’s all in one package field lol
But that would be almost legendary one
Oh I wish … sigh

7 Likes

I used the leg hair removal field routinely from March to May. I listened to it only once a day. At first, my leg hair grew longer, but after that my hair shed. I can say that it works in a very similar manner to the real laser hair removal treatment, where the hair gradually becomes thinner and thinner, until everything is gone. I still have some leg hair, but it’s so patchy and thin, that makes it not noticeable. I have stopped listening for awhile now, and the hair doesn’t seem to grow back.

Besides being very similar to the laser hair removal treatment, it is also very different because:

• it is free,
  • there won’t be redness and itchiness on the skin,
  • it saves my time and money to go to the beauty clinic,
  • there are many things that we are not allowed to do after a laser hair treatment, but this field gives us freedom to do all those things.
13 Likes

Merci beaucoup for your report. Really helpful.

Can you please keep us updated on how soon single hair would be growing back again? I wonder if it is really permanent? Because if it is, then I need to properly think about it whether I will do process… :thinking:

You are also right, that these fields are totally awesome because they save you a ton of money and are much safer than the medical treatments.

6 Likes

I also concur and wish there was an all in one hair removal field maybe even a smart field that worked with the areas that your trying to achieve the removal in. Perhaps @Captain_Nemo will find some spare time and come up with a genius solution and if not we’ll I appreciate the current ones out there but also wish there was a more centralized field for areas like pubic and such.

Thank you as well for those who shared their experience with the older ones. :heart:

8 Likes

I don’t want the hair to grow back honestly. The reason I stop listening for now is because my brother is staying with me, so I don’t want him to accidentally be affected by fields that have certain effects he wouldn’t want to have. I am planning to continue listening until my leg hair is gone.

there is a stem cell sigil on Patreon that can work on certain area based on our intention. It would be great if it can work like that so we don’t need to listen :grin:

4 Likes

For now, until Dream updates these fields, if you’re interested in using another creator, Sigh Energy has a great field that works…

For full body…

To keep beard…

I hope Dream will update his, l know many females who would love that

Thanks, but none of Sigh’s stuff has worked for me. And their channel has a lot of red flags. I wrote about this in the “Other Channel Discussion” on the Maitreya forum. Besides that, Dream is my number 1 choice when it comes to fields related to health.

5 Likes

For me I just hope there’s a version on patreon at least. I forget about youtube only audios often.

I did use the leg hair remover before, saw the hair thinning but soon forgot about using the audios :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I did some research on laser hair removal and decided that I as a man should not do this for the reason, that:

“Your sebaceous glands, one of your body’s production centers for pheromones, sit inside your hair follicles where they release a substance called sebum.”

With these hair removal fields that imitate the hair removal process via laser, one destroys these follicles.

:warning:

Therefore, if producing and emitting pheromones is important for you, I would advice to not get rid of your body hair permanently and stick with good old annoying regular shaving.

For me, the benefits of increased pheromone production and emission by far outweight the time/money it takes for shaving.

If there are errors in my understanding, please let me know.

2 Likes

damn you keep matchmaker @GoddessAndGodOfAll :triumph:

2 Likes

Well, you still have hair on your head and other body areas, right?

2 Likes

Nah i shaved it all off :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Shaving is fine as you are not destroying the follicle (which sits under the skin).

2 Likes

I was kidding for the shaved head part lol, i missed on on my pheromones?

2 Likes

Before the androgenic field i was like… Damn i smell good…

And after the field I’m like… dammnnnn I smellllll goooooooooood

lol @JAAJ made me not want laser hair removal in the future any more…

4 Likes

Did anyone tried from programmed intention his body hair remover?
I know this is Sapiens forum but PI has silent this field for whole body and I am curious if anyone tried it so far because Sapien doesn’t yet has this one field for whole body

Hello Lucius :)

This thread is more suited for posting your question

3 Likes

I’ve been trying it… (with Sapien’s Leg one aswell) the hair growth is less than before… but not a huge WOW difference. In saying that, I have actually had my legs, other and underarm done via laser years and years ago, but after so many years it does grow back slowly and so I have minimal hair - I thought this might help with the regrowth instead of having to keep going back with maintenance.

2 Likes

So, are these fields truly permanent - chest and back + the neck and face one, not interested in shaving my legs lol; considering that they are permanent (if they are) plus what Jaaj mentioned about pheromones, idk if I’ll use them; on the other hand if it’s not truly permanent, hmm…?

Anyone who used these field (men) - did you got permanent results AND did/do you repel women lol?

Edit: there aren’t for legs lol, ok, I would NOT use them anyway.