Boost item 2 times?

I have best path tag and I boosted it within a week of getting it. It’s been about a month now and I want to boost it again but I don’t want to damage the field.

1 Like
4 Likes

So is it bad that I boosted it one time a month ago? I haven’t felt any discomfort.

Not necessarily bad… but as @_OM says in that thread is better to be very patient with boosting fields
I would wait some months and in the meantime I would work on increasing my energy system capacity and my sensitivity to energies

BTW, I have BPIL too :wink:

6 Likes

How do i go about increasing my energy system capacity?

What have you noticed from BPIL?

Energy expansion sigil/card from Dreamweaver’s card system.

9 Likes

How do I o ow if the card is working? How long does it last until I have to activate it again? Thanks

Use the attunement card first, say the words attunement activate while holding it

Wait 24 hours before using the other cards, after the 24 hours are complete you can use any other card with out having to activate attunement first

Energy expansion focuses solely on expanding your maximum energy threshold but attunement also has a subfield for this as well, attunement teaches your subconscious how to use the other cards better too which could in hand make the other cards such as energy expansion more effective in the long run (they can eventually permanently become a part of your system so you won’t have to even carry them on you or hold them to even activate them, you can simply think of the card you’d like to activate and say the name of the card followed by “activate” in your head to activate them)

So I would recommend using attunement every hour of every day for a good week (after 24 hours of the initial activation)… then switching over to energy expansion

But if you’d like to not do that you can just use the energy expansion card as @Samurai said after 24 hours of activating the attunement card for the first time… the activation of energy expansion lasts 15-20 minutes so you can activate it up to 48 times a day assuming you’re awake 16 hours a day if you really are dedicated with it ( put timers and such) and want fast results lol

Edit: if you’re energy sensitive you’ll be able to feel it if you’re not, then you won’t feel it but just be faithful that it is working because it is

12 Likes

3 Likes

There are A LOT of possibilities
All that is suggested by @Samurai @GoddessAndGodOfAll and @anon17734191
Also, the new course have special audios for that.
Also all the audios in chakra series (there’s also a dog tag), and ancient arts series, core series, vibration too
Finally any good energetic practice like for example Robert Bruce (used in the new course) would develop your energetic system and then increase your energy levels.

Not seeing any obvious result, but I’ve received it only a month ago so don’t take me as a case study for now (and this tag can be a tricky one in my opinion)

5 Likes

I boosted one of my items three times and I thought I was smart. I was just impatient. Now I can’t wear it anymore without getting stressed out. Don’t do it, just be patient and the field will grow on its own

1 Like

The Attunement card can also increase your attunement to all of Sapien’s morphic fields. :smiley:

As @_OM explained it recently:

8 Likes

Ohhhh thank god i use it all the time! It has benefited me in more ways than one :slight_smile: I boosted it too!

3 Likes

I just want to make sure I fully understand. So after holding the attunement card in and saying activate, can I then put it in my pocket or should I stare at it? Also I see the card lasts 30 min, can I activate it again right after?

1 Like

You could…
Why would you tho?
How will you know what it has done within that 15 mins until you “try it out”?
What are you expectation of what you want it to?
What are you expectation of the original field itself…
I have a feeling that’s the issue here.

1 Like

I wasn’t referring to boosting it. I’m just wondering how consistently I should activate it. You mentioned it help attune to other Sapien fields and I just wanted to see if it would help w results.

3 Likes