Brain, energy or nervous system problem?

Hi there, would you please recommend a field that can be helpful in regards to the release the cholesterol blockage? Thank you

Circulatory Engineer on patreon

2 Likes

TL;DR: Add any brain field at all for a week and then change and see how they work. Add brain and spine antioxidant. Listen to lymphatic effusion or enhanced drainage for a week too before this (aka before the brain field or the antioxidant one, since we only have 2 free slots xD), substituting any of the other two.

I’d give a listen to every brain field for 3 days to a week…sometimes just once is all you need. I mean, to listen until you know certainly how one field affects you.

Then you can choose which one has the best effect on you. Or which one you need based on how you feel.

You may need to use brain stimulation fields, not so much for stimulating the brain, but because they can favour increased regeneration, so the healing fields can work better.

The thing is we can’t tell you “this is exactly what you need”. We don’t know. The main fields for your issues you’re already using. The main nervous system and brain healing fields.

You may need to give a try to anti-inflammatory fields, anti-oxidants fields, and clearing fields (such as detox).

These don’t need to become a regular part. You may listen to mostly clearing fields for a while…and if there is a build-up of toxins, once cleared you’ll be fine for a while. Same thing for the antioxidant fields.

So, if these aren’t part of what you listen to regularly, I think you will need to use them for a while. Can’t heal properly if you aren’t clearing toxins or repairing damage, and if other systems in your body are working sub-par.

So yeah I think for now you actually need to improve other systems (like lymphatic, circulatory), and look at other ways of healing the brain, since you already use the main fields of nerve healing and brain regeneration.

I think all your symptoms are related to the nervous system, so you can’t stop listening to fields for it. But they are also more focused in the brain. But seeing all symptoms, I think there is some nervous system problem.

I’d definitely get plasma brain or plasma flaunt.

Energy healing can heal the body, and if you are using fields heavily you may need them to support the fields working, specially since your body is already unhealthy, which would create/points to energetic deficiencies.

What about work? Do you experience stress from socializing itself? I’d give some listens to deep aura clearing, cord cutter, littany against loneliness, and revision fields.

Some people I know experience an improvement on their “all-over-the-place” symptoms that are clearly nervous system/brain derived from listening to them too (mental health/revision fields, and purely energetic/conceptual ones…just look at how PU uses crystals in many of his fields even physical healing ones).

So…I don’t want to be that person that says you need to heal your heart/mind to heal your body. I know if you have chronic health issues you’re wrecked.

But since you’re going to be ill anyway, getting some emotional healing isn’t going to hurt and when it comes to brain/nervous system sometimes it has suprising results.

I think if you use any of these fields, at some point they will “stop working”. Or you will simply know you listened to them enough for now. Which means, you don’t need to use all them forever. You can focus on one until it seems it has done what it has to, then move on to another, and so on. Then you can revisit them and more healing will happen. At least, it is a pretty common pattern for many.

If you’re going to experiment with overall healing of the body for some time (some fields would take 3 days to listen to then you can move onto another, some would take a week), I’d do the whole longevity series.

So, after saying all this, I think the first thing you (and me) should listen to after aura clearing is subconscious clutter removal.

1 Like

I would say I do, I serve tables and it can get really busy, we have to work under pressure that’s why I get the brain fogs, I deal with the costumers fine, no social anxiety I think it’s fear of ruining something or the stress of presenting myself correctly with my manager it just blocks my brain, and nothing feels real.

I’ve had a feeling I should add that one. Would that one count like a boost or physical field? I also don’t want to burden my nervous system.

Regarding the diet I should take that in mind and do more auric cleansings

Thanks for the input, I was living for a year in a house with black mold, and mold in our bedroom walls… it had poor ventilation. We moved houses, even though I washed and cleaned everything I believe some of my stuff and my mother’s have brought some mold to this house, I can tell there’s a faint smell of it.

We do have an air purifier I use sometimes, but that faint smell still lingers around lol.

I don’t know what to do about it honestly, I’m aware how terrible it is for health, we’ll be moving again this year so hopefully we’ll carry less mold with us… lol.

I will definitely try hyperbaric oxygen for a while, regretfully I don’t go out for walks as much, I probably don’t get enough oxygen and proper blood flow, I want to change this but depression makes it difficult. I had COVID recently, and 3 years ago that probably worsens it.

1 Like

Thank you, lol. I figured I was having paranoid thoughts. ‘Reason I was worried was because before I felt more affected by them, not as much now.

My thyroid has probably something to do with it, I was listening to the Endocriner for 2 months consistently but I genuinely didn’t feel any difference. Not that I could see.

I was talking GABA twice a day (one now) and I believe it was giving me burning mouth syndrome, I would get that burning sensation in the back of my throat and I would feel short of breath, I read it’s a side effect of too much GABA affecting the thyroid so… I don’t know if I should give a try just to a thyroid reg field. :anguished:

Would you recommend listening before brain reg? Or after I’m done? I can’t be using both since I listen to too many fields already.

Thank you! I’ll get that and see how it works

The implication of this study—and there are others—is that boosting oxygen and mitochondria helps with brain fog—and other mental health issues (depression increases at higher altitudes.

Not medical advise. I would personally look at the mitochondria fields and the O2 fields.

1 Like

You could try also the Hulda zapper and fungus destroyer for now that can help.

I’m sorry about the depression I know the mold can have a hand in that too.

You could play some fields for your house I know @Bewitched has been playing full spectrum light for the exact purpose of mold and please update us Bewitched if you can, also lightning in a bottle may help for that purpose but you do have to leave the house for the time it’s playing and it’s a little pricey but I think it’s worth it if it can get rid of mold. Also the bergamot and uvc

I also forgot to mention sinus drainage and also the sinus throat and upper respiratory help. Sometimes it’s not exactly the brain but it sure is close to it, and that’s the sinuses.

1 Like

So try listening to automated workout and cardio if you cannot exercise and use grounding post field with chi jing shen best way for body to top condition

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking your time to write this.
I was listening to lymphatic effusion about a month ago, for… 2 months. I didn’t feel major changes in myself, but it probably did something since I’d feel the field when I listened to it. Would you recommend I add it again for awhile?

Also I’ve been using full body detox field for quite some months (5?), religiously just on the weekends lol because I touch a lot of receipts, and make desserts so I get the food on my skin.

TLDR… ( I replied in another comment that I was exposed to mold for a year so adding an antioxidant field would probably also really help. It’s alleviating to know these fields probably just need to be listened for a week, since I have other priorities to address and I’d like to be pristine before I meet my boyfriend… haha :’) I have some hormonal problems, mainly hyperandrogenism and I really really want to heal that.
** I’m listening to adrenal field but I still have symptoms, I want to add female reproductive reg. soon. And I also really want to try that copper field along blood purifier you recommended me in the last thread I made.

I was using virus disruptor field because I got skin contact VPH on my feet thanks to my work’s dirty dressing room floor so yep what a wreck…! c: I’ve been listening to it for 5 months and I’m honestly exhausted from it, I want to change it for 3 blood purifiers since I had COVID recently + being sedentary. And I guess in a future Plasma Flaunt would help with the VPH… I’m listening to auto immune reversal hopefully it’ll help fight the virus in the mean time too. )

I’ll be using antioxidant brain and nerve fields, along plasma brain for sure then.

I don’t have social anxiety, but I work under pressure and things can get really busy, that’s what gives me the brain fogs and stress. I just don’t know why I get them at the peace of my home now… lol. I used to have to shut my brain when my abuser (father) was around I don’t know if I’m suddenly having a trigger reaction.

I’ve been listening to aura cleanse this last week on and off and it makes a great difference before listening to fields, I feel calm and in a better mood. I’ll focus on my energy too. Any field that’s energy related wouldn’t burden my nervous system right? I keep changing my stack so often, I’m afraid I’ll mess things up.

Also sorry since this reply is already so long but besides Aura cleanse what other energetic field would you recommend me? I tend to feel disconnected, and like nothing should work for me, I also have low self esteem since I compare myself. I know PONR should help with that but if there’s anything else to speed up… I’d use it too.

1 Like

Before.
As blood brain barrier help will kinda boost brain regeneration.

1 Like

Thank you! I think now that would seem to be one of my primary issues. I don’t get enough oxygen, I have some sinuses issues too, probably to do with it.

I can add the UVC and bergamot, I’ll add later on full spectrum light since I want to purchase plasma brain and plasma flaunt as a priority. I’m assuming the first 2 wouldn’t burden energetically right? And are plasma fields too much to be adding to a big stack?

My stack is about 2-3 energetic fields: PONR/Aura cleanse and sometimes Quasi Crystal even though I don’t feel much from it… 2 hormonal boost, I don’t know if womanly woman would count as 3, but assuming it is then the rest are healing (4).
9 in total.

Also I’ve had sinuses problems since I was 14… I’m 21 now, nothing extreme just slight congestion daily. More reason to listen to the oxygen fields.

1 Like

I would listen to the plasma fields alone first to gauge your reaction, they are strong the first time I listened to flaunt I needed a couple hours lol. Now I can throw it in a big stack no problem but it knows what it’s doing for sure it’s a great field

1 Like

TL, DR: There isn’t. You can start playing your 1 hour playlist :violin:

If you don’t absolutely without doubt know that it did improve things, then nope. The thing is…I don’t feel nothing with it nor does it have any healing effect (that I feel).

For me, it just keeps things working normally. When I’m feeling really bad for whatever reason, or have excessive pain or inflammation, I can see it working (same as Hulda Zapper). If I get a detox, it means I haven’t used it in too long…and have neglected other body systems too.

I don’t remember its description now. But there are many fields that detox stuff at different levels in different ways. Same as some that could create overoxidation if used too much.

So what I meant, if you’ve used the general one, was to focus on specific things one after another. Such as fungus, virus, bacteria, the fields that detox a specific organ, gland, etc.

And then, the other fields that have detox in them. I don’t recall all of them now, there are hundreds of physical healing fields. Many would have a clearing effect as many problems are an accumuation of “toxins” and damage.

So welp…I can update you as I find those fields, but you may want to go through Sapien Medicine channel and read descriptions and then see the discussions here.

I made some good stacks I’d have never thought about if it wasn’t for the discussions.

I’d use a field unrelated to my goal, because it had X effect so I’d use it before the targeted fields to support them and they’d work much better.

And this was some user suggestion that did their homework.

Can save you a lot of time. Besides, even if you know the fields effects, you may not think to combine them like that.

For example, alzheimer’s field clears amyloid plaque. It’s a specific thing that I don’t know if other brain field would do. But you may get a better effect from brain fields if you use that one for a while.

Many people experience better effects from brain fields after using anything for dopamine receptor repair.

You may want to use far UV-C light field at work and maybe at home too.

I think you were using endocriner too. In that case, all good and you’re covered.

If you’re using adrenal healing and detoxification, and you want a change, there is adrenal and kidney healing. It is an updated version. Uses different methods. You’ve already been using the other one for a while so you may see further improvement from the other methods.

Yknow…if you do have the time for it, and don’t experience negative side-effects, there is no need to wait or limit your playlists. Consistency isn’t necessary.

You can keep listening to the playlists you made targeted and focused on your issues, but you can also listen to reproductive regenration 3x before sleeping randomly some day.

Even if you get 60% of its effects because not everything in your playlist is aligned towards that goal, it will kick the ball rolling.

The body is really all interconnected. The other fields may start targeting the reproductive system just cause you used this one night.

Same reason to use intercessions and ask them to make the fields work in the best possible way.

If you can afford it, the higher tier (and even some mid-tier) patreon fields could probably do a better job. Otherwise I’d first listen to plasma or smth to boost the virus disruptor. Also anything for good circulation and oxygenation.

Would be a nice field to use too for a while.

Although not the same, the plasma beach field is almost like an smart field. You can communicate to it what you want it to work on. It isn’t guaranteed but you lose nothing.

I used weed for this :ok_hand: :ok_hand: There is cbd delta and cannabinoids album too.

Maybe burnout.

Nothing bad will happen from the energy fields. I’d listen to Force of Life once…that’s the gentlest one for me but everyone is different.

People like to use mana circuits to be able to handle more fields, and jing.

Torsion is good to play before a stack (and specially good before plasma).

Reiki massage should be gentle too. The pranayama fields, bone and organ breathing, jing charged blood.

Acupressure while not giving you energy, may help make everything flow and actually help to integrate the fields.

Same with energy block removal. It wil remove blocks and work in tandem with mental health fields and will support fields working that way, by making you have less blocks.

Once you feel ready to upgrade to strong felds, you may start with orgone acumulator (I mean plasma is the heaviest of them all so if you handle that well you’re good), then fa jin gong healing and fa jin gong infusion. Then cosmo-volt.

Fa jin gong also falls under he category of “energy field”. It wil nourish, heal and build your energy body.

If you can handle that you may try mstate gold. If mstate gold (or cosmo-volt) doesn’t leave you half-dead on the floor…your nervous system is doing pretty well now.

If you can handle golden elixir-jindan, then you’re golden. That’s cosmo-volt/mstate gold category.

Bushmen medicine is another strong one but I feel like it wouldn’t be a problem. Once you can handle plasma, give it a try right after aura cleanse.

On that note, the bone shaker is a field that would help absorb other fields, by clearing energetic debris, and putting the energy body in a really receptive state. It also miraculousy heals things sometimes, so it is good for any stack.

It does trigger detox as the clearing happens though.

Other fields to energize you and support fields are crystal fields (quasi crystal mainly), magician (in the tarot archetypes albums), chakra stimulation card, energy expansion card (this is the one that will increase your energetic capacity and bulletproof your nervous system eventually). Even the healing card and heal others mandala, as they channel healing energy and reiki to you (plus stem cells and love).

Fields like hand of glory and spear of destiny also help with being able to handle more fields. They have interesting and positive effects on their own too.

Besides aura clearing that should be listened to almost daily, aura repair is its sister field. Then the flow album and ancient arts. That’s how you repair the energy body and build it up. The rest of energy fields will work better.

I mean, some people seem to not make much progress with jing and chi, etc, cause they have leakages in their energy bodies, so aura repair is what fixes that.

An alternative is torsion field and ojas field. Besides the healing done by fa jin gong. Golden jindan can also help.

Using shields helps too. You can use shielding card or the shield tag or anything else more upgraded. But the simple ones will do.

Empathic shielding mandala may be of great help to you at work. And St. Michael mandala of course.

You can listen to cord cutter and jealousy shield at least once. The cord cutter was nothing short of a miracle the first time I used it.

So aura cleanse goes first in any stack, since it clears energy work done before (including some fieds too), then you may simply use chi/jing/mana/force of life/torsion. Whatever works for you. Now would be a great time to use plasma when you start using it.

And grounding at the end.

There is self love field, revision of self-love, vibration increasing fields, love fields (they can be used for self-love), self-acceptance field, forgivenes field, trauma release and healing and trauma revision. There are really many fields for mental health. Even one called extreme self-esteem boost.

Depths of your soul comes to mind right now. But pillar of power and others are just as good.

I associate PONR with SLR and ego dissolution the most. So, detachment for spiritual growth, subconscious clutter removal and resilience seem to me the most related to it.

And their premium versions ego diss+, malleable ego, detached resilience, the new emotional dampener, bliss illuminator, etc.

Though not an energy field (as in, for prana, chi, etc), the abundance mindset field has a way of expanding my energy and taking in more fields, even “organizing” them. It’s like making them smart. I think it could speed up PONR too. It’s definitely worth trying.

For finishing my stacks, I used it just as if it was acupressure.

The way I finish my stacks is microcosmic, five elements balanced, acupressure, grounding.

That’s one way to balance everything out. It may not be the best…it is what I did with my current understanding.

Once you get familiar with them, you’ll know how to use them. I don’t use them every day now. I’m listening to few fields so I may only listen to acupressure and grounding. Or even only grounding and it is already in bed, to sleep.

Something that seems to happen to me (I don’t know if to others too) is that listening to a field just once upgrades how all of them work for me from them on.

Besides the work they do, some also seem to teach my subconscious and energy body new stuff that they then use. Abundance mindset is really the best example for this.

On that note, the Sapient Wellness fields may do the same too. And the coincidence and synchronicity and unexpected gifts fields… :thinking:

So I always wonder if my advice sucks (cause my advice is always “listen to everything”) for others but that’s how it works for me.

Get upgraded boi xD

P.S: I forgot to mention how thyroid healing can support adrenal healing and mental health too. Another field that plays into this complex web is vagus nerve stimulation.

Pancreas may also help with the adrenals job…I listened to it recently (once) and it triggered a whole healing crisis. So yeah. Pancreas field be wild.

2 Likes

Hi there!

You mentioned not moving much…
Have you looked into lymphatic flow, which needs physical movement to work. Which basically is part of our plumbing, waste elimination… if lymphs are slow, liver cannot function properly, blood gets ckeared far less sufficient… brain fog…

Brain fog also related to years of living stressed, can even be from childhood on.
Parasympathetic system underactive due to that: constant freeze, fight, flight mode… connected to gut issues, because hardly any bloodflow, as that goes to arms and legs to run and fight…

What I see happening a lot now… people coming out of the FFF mode, and there being an inflood of all that was built up in years, a release: fatigue, fog, flus etc

So if that’s the case… rest, replenish, detox (more flu and fog for a bit: chaos before order!), nourish and love yourself… you’re doing great, keep going!

Love,

1 Like

Again I immensely appreciate for taking your time to reply :’)

I read the description to FULL BODY DETOX field and there seems to be no warning about overoxidation, would that mean it’s safe to use for longer? That concerns me since PCOS accumulates more oxidative stress :slightly_frowning_face: I understand you’re recommending me to listen to other specific detox fields instead FBD? And then use Fungus/virus/bacteria and healing fields to back them up?
I’ve seen PU has a field to get rid of PFAS and Forever chemicals. Maybe I could use that instead the FBD field.

Also the adrenal field I’m listening is the one with kidney healing, I believed that one had a detox included but it only mentions bacteria and fungus, so I’ll try the adrenal detox too.

Thank god! Lol. I wanted to be using a couple more before I changed my stack since I want to listen to one physical field and I understand it’s more efficient if you only have 4 fields in total in that same playlist, along either physical or boost, or energetic.
Like:
1 physical field
x
x
x

(x being any other field but a physical one)

Correct me if I’m wrong please.

Would you recommend then I don’t stop the virus field? Is it okay if I listen once a week? Would listening on and off be ineffective to treat the VPH? Bathing you in questions sorry hahaha…

Lol my boyfriend also tells me to do weed :rofl:

I have this one in my stack :) along autoinmune reversal, I listen each x2. The endocriner also had autoinmune reversal but for some reason it didn’t have much effect in comparison to the autoinmune reversal field, that one I see results every day I listen to it.

Also thanks for recommending the energetic fields, I’ll eventually step up to the strongest ones, I feel more confident to add more to my stack gradually, when I was doing 10 I wouldn’t feel drained, I just had this idea they wouldn’t work. I tried Plasma beach in the past, it feel really good but I’m not sure if it did something, I just used it 2 weeks so I won’t judge on it.

:joy:

I’ll try these ones interchangeably, would a couple listens be enough to tell if they’re working, or even if you don’t feel them they are? Since I listened to quasi crystal a couple times but I didn’t feel much

I’ll listen to aura repair for sure, aura cleanse has an immediate effect on me.

I’ve tried some listens to those in the past, I felt them very powerfully. The reason I didn’t go back to these was out of fear of overwhelming my nervous system from over… maybe 15 fields being all the ones I want to be listening but I understood it’s okay to add more if you don’t feel drained from them. They’ll do it’s work anyway :)

Thanks for recommending these too!

I’ll try this one out for sure. I want to be purchasing malleable ego too whenever I can :’)

You listen to these with no breaks in altogether? I might try these too, it sounds good.

I think it’s great advice, I also am well read on how everything interconnects, to put it out simply.
I understand if it’s healing, energy fields and boosters, it’s okay to listen as many as you like (being advanced and not experiencing drainage) my fear was again stopping me from testing how much I can handle, but now I can let go of that so thank you very much :) :purple_heart:

Yes. I think the only field that can cause oxidation is hyperbaric compressor/hyperbaric oxygen therapy.

But things that increase the absorption of oxygen or even the expenditure may cause oxidation. So yeah, better to read the descriptions before.

These are the same category for me, just they get rid of different things. Just keep in mind that bacteria destroyer destroys all bacteria so then you have to repopulate with prebiotics and probiotics. The paid fields and patreon ones are smart so not as much of a problem.

With the others, fasting or avoiding certain foods is a good idea. Drinking more than average water too.

Sounds like a good choice.

Well, you can, but the adrenal and kidney one is the updated one, more comprehensive. But yeah, if you want a stronger focus, maybe that one gets things rolling.

The four field recommendation was for physical fields. I think it was more geared towards appearance change fields too.

For healing, use anything that could support you. If you do notice decreasing returns, then reduce the number of fields and use those that are completely necessary for your issues (you will know this pretty soon xD).

But when for some reason you can’t listen to as many fields, from experience I can tell you it’s better to keep pushing your limits. And go creative and experiment cause usually one doesn’t know what is keeping one under the weather.

I often use sun gazer for getting myself out of stuckness. Or the portals…so yeah, creativity xD

For people that don’t do well with fields, even the other categories have to be taken into consideration as possibly being too much (yknow, inner work will make things resurface and that isn’t possible without chemical changes too and your nervous system going haywire).

So that’s why the recommendation is physical healing plus energy nourishing fields (which is different than “energy work”). And only that. As even vibration raising or feel good fields will push things to the surface.

So for healing, I think the best is physical fields plus energy nourishing them, and some positivity but you have to choose well your source of positivity (grace, faith, etc, work well). And then, grounding a lot. Tends to balance out everything.

I think so. I think VPH is an insistent virus? I’m not familiar. Can’t you get rid of it with antibiotics? But viruses tend to be insistent so you need to work non-stop on them. What I don’t know is if virus disruptor would work on it.

I’d look into the patreon and paid fields for this.

I’m sure it did, it’s pretty strong. It gave me a common side-effect so that was one of my early confirmations that fields work.

In your case, I’d get familiar with the energy expansion card xD You need to use attunement first, for the cards to work. The good thing is, attunement also gives an upgrade to your energetic system and subconscious and teaches it how to use fields better.

I had the same doubt about quasi crystal. Listening about the same amount of repetitions for a long period. But I used many fields. Then one day looped it for some hours and slept with it for some hours too and got an “upgrade”.

I don’t now if it drained me or that was another experiment I did. So maybe don’t loop that much, but try meditating with it for a longer period and see if you feel the upgrade.

Magician and hand of glory had tag versions. Their purpose was mostly allow you to use as many fields as possible without being drained. So welp…those fields would definitely help if you are getting drained.

Yep. I also feel like the first time you use them they do the most work so I don’t think they are necessary long term. I listen to them from time to time, same as Sword of St. Michael.

But it also may be cause I use SorcerySupreme fields often like Caladrius Automated Energy Work - The Archangel Cord Cutter.

What I do use regulary are the repel negative energy and astro fields, some love and high frequencies and the intercessions. I say cause you seem to have some bad luck going sometimes…

No breaks and looping. But yeah I don’t always listen to them now. Only the one I feel when I feel I need them. I do listen to acupressure every day (probably cause it helps with my own health issues). And I sleep to grounding so…that one gets looped for hours xD

Good luck again. Have a smooth and fast recovery.

1 Like