Brain fields cheat sheet

Testing a special creation this week, depending on the results it may be released somewhere next week.

9 Likes

Ok, true to @anon36260187 's prediction, I ended up getting both of the new Brain fields (Wholistic Thinking, Advantageous Brain Plan) :grin:

I added thrice each of these along with the Manhattan method to the beginning of my playlist along with Ego Dissolution and Crystalline Mind (I used another creator’s file as I do not have Dream’s Crystal Mind NFT) - phew, made the rest of my stack insanely powerful and with least amount of energetic stress… Hard to explain, but it felt like my listening sessions were upgraded to a whole new level.

Tried an experiment on @Lucas and had him run this stack and the kid reported that he saw much faster results with Auto-Mewing (all my experiments are on poor @Lucas lol)…

Thought of writing it here, in case it helps for those not getting results or getting slow results. I was not really trying to use these as boosters - I was just trying out the new goodies and happened to notice that these three audios together are creating some sorta magic where fields seem to be integrated super effectively…

Again, YMMV …

16 Likes

Someone else has been saying he helped with other fields too lol.

nice results man!

6 Likes

Nice

5 Likes

Also since we’re here, I promised some people a lucid dreaming field.

It’s done.
But I expect to release the “special creation” if it works well enough and then the Enzymatic brain field to have at at least one of every category.

So heads up.

I will delete this post

13 Likes

nevermind i said that wrong

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan I recently looked at Conceptual realizations. It seems to be highly recommended. Are the information in that field imbedded in any of the brain fields here?

1 Like

Can you elaborate on the difference between the two? I’m thinking of getting conceptual realizations first before this one. Which one would you get first?

1 Like

Poor Lucas :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you got an experimental kid on your hands​:rofl::rofl:. Hahahaha that’s funny. Anyways yup exactly what I have been feeling a boost on the fields but I think I had to use another field which like flushed out all bad fields that weren’t created properly that I used. Then it got like 10* more powerful :laughing:. But basically I think the advantage brain field just helps you make good unconscious or subconscious decisions. With just a little bit of booost in mental power. That’s how I’ve been feeling and noticing.

2 Likes

Was me :laughing:

2 Likes

U know philp i was thinking the same thing a while back.

I was like everytime i picture somthing am just changing an old memeroy. so thats not really visualize persay

2 Likes

Crystalline mind has a few of the conceptual realization refocused but it’s a sold out NFT.

I’d recommend buying conceptual realization

5 Likes

Definitions off the top of my head:

I’d say concepts are thinking units, they can vary in quality and be purer more accurate that is matching more precisely the things they refer to.

A context refer to the relevant section of the environnement.

Does that help ?
I don’t know, I think google will know better and there are threads about it.

8 Likes

Haha Lucas is a good kid. I met him on this forum, and realized he lives close to me and he is almost like our family now haha…

10 Likes

Hahaha what a weird fate.

1 Like

I don’t think it will be released.

Dream told me to decide and at first I thought “duh, of course we’ll release it. We have to”.

But the mutation takes days to show noticeable results and there’s gonna be a lot of disappointed people sharing their lack of results on a daily basis for a week, spamming it 24h/7 and getting psychosis from the anticipation. Gonna be a mess.

Other cool releases will happen.

12 Likes

Is this for enzyme and the RNA stuff

or the
lucid dreaming?

2 Likes

No, these 2 are still scheduled.

3 Likes

Is it the reading one?

1 Like

Nope

2 Likes