Brain fields cheat sheet

Nice

5 Likes

Also since weā€™re here, I promised some people a lucid dreaming field.

Itā€™s done.
But I expect to release the ā€œspecial creationā€ if it works well enough and then the Enzymatic brain field to have at at least one of every category.

So heads up.

I will delete this post

13 Likes

nevermind i said that wrong

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan I recently looked at Conceptual realizations. It seems to be highly recommended. Are the information in that field imbedded in any of the brain fields here?

1 Like

Can you elaborate on the difference between the two? Iā€™m thinking of getting conceptual realizations first before this one. Which one would you get first?

1 Like

Poor Lucas :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you got an experimental kid on your handsā€‹:rofl::rofl:. Hahahaha thatā€™s funny. Anyways yup exactly what I have been feeling a boost on the fields but I think I had to use another field which like flushed out all bad fields that werenā€™t created properly that I used. Then it got like 10* more powerful :laughing:. But basically I think the advantage brain field just helps you make good unconscious or subconscious decisions. With just a little bit of booost in mental power. Thatā€™s how Iā€™ve been feeling and noticing.

2 Likes

Was me :laughing:

2 Likes

U know philp i was thinking the same thing a while back.

I was like everytime i picture somthing am just changing an old memeroy. so thats not really visualize persay

2 Likes

Crystalline mind has a few of the conceptual realization refocused but itā€™s a sold out NFT.

Iā€™d recommend buying conceptual realization

5 Likes

Definitions off the top of my head:

Iā€™d say concepts are thinking units, they can vary in quality and be purer more accurate that is matching more precisely the things they refer to.

A context refer to the relevant section of the environnement.

Does that help ?
I donā€™t know, I think google will know better and there are threads about it.

8 Likes

Haha Lucas is a good kid. I met him on this forum, and realized he lives close to me and he is almost like our family now hahaā€¦

10 Likes

Hahaha what a weird fate.

1 Like

I donā€™t think it will be released.

Dream told me to decide and at first I thought ā€œduh, of course weā€™ll release it. We have toā€.

But the mutation takes days to show noticeable results and thereā€™s gonna be a lot of disappointed people sharing their lack of results on a daily basis for a week, spamming it 24h/7 and getting psychosis from the anticipation. Gonna be a mess.

Other cool releases will happen.

12 Likes

Is this for enzyme and the RNA stuff

or the
lucid dreaming?

2 Likes

No, these 2 are still scheduled.

3 Likes

Is it the reading one?

1 Like

Nope

2 Likes

People need a reality pill.

Reality pill field for sure.

Anyway now that they know this? Or why not put some extra safety on the publicly released version?

this what i am afraid of and wouldnā€™t useā€¦thank you pandemic agendas xD

5 Likes

I meant, you know how people get excited at release time and they feel the rush, want fast results looking for any signs.

Iā€™m sure some people will think they got scammed and this is fake. Letā€™s focus on something else.

Next time I wonā€™t put peopleā€™s hopes up :grimacing:

4 Likes

bro
this video

really made me question myself very good video, i need a reality pill field lol

2 Likes