Brain fields cheat sheet

Thank you much :pray: I do have Silver Thread also

Oh? thatā€™s too bad. I understand though.

I think the reason folks, including me, might be asking is that there seems to be a step-by-step path in increasing brain power. There are the foundationals, then you go up to the intermediates, and then the advanced levels. I just donā€™t know which fields fall into which categories. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Exactly.

Youā€™re an OG, you have the NFTs too haha
You have the foundations, after that ABP would be best before M8K.

In a sense, I also released them in order so I can get the foundations right :slight_smile:

I donā€™t want to come across as too good to answer questions. But there is a dynamic slowly increasing between public and private messages.

For some people Iā€™m turning into some kind of guru, an archetype of Dr_Manhattan is smart, so he know everything, letā€™s have faith in him.
Thatā€™s not healthy.
Iā€™m passionate about brain stuff and I like talking about brain stuff too, but there is a line somewhere Iā€™m trying to set up.

Still trying to strike the right tone.
Iā€™ll make some changes to how we operate brain related matters.

10 Likes

hmmm maybe you could lessen private messages, if you made a thread about a new overall brain stack.
Add some (not necessary) to some of the fields so people donā€™t end up with 8 hour playlists.

1 Like

I posted what I am doing in a few threads.

Iā€™ll set it up in a visible way, as a quick help.

Anyway, soon Iā€™ll officially take a small break from releases and use the feedbacks I got to improve whether the posts, future threads and releases.

This is still a test-run

3 Likes

A brain-related feedback thread, for how I should do things.

I will make one.
There is also a Brain request thread already

4 Likes

Great! Iā€™ll get the ABP field then.
Silver Thread has been exceptional and Iā€™ve worn it daily. The speed of connecting the dots is so good.

No, itā€™s not.

Youā€™ll get there. Thank you for all your efforts in helping all of us become smarter and more holistic in our thinking. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I saw your current playlist, but I guess they ask more for a beginner playlist, or how to play some of the fields for more benefits.

Anyways hereā€™s mine if someone needs a starting point, I removed fields from other creators:

Acetylcholine
Enpp6 Enzyme x4
ISIRB and RBM3 x3
BNDF
Induced and Enhanced Plasmalogen Production x3
tDCS and NGF x4
SuperHuman Genius.mp3 x2
PERMANENT BRAIN ENHANCEMENT .mp3 x3
The Manhattan Method x5 (paid)
Enhanced Visual Processing x3
Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity x3
Brain Refresher x3
Brain antioxidant x3
Plasma brain / Brain regeneration x3

1 Like

It seems inefficient to me.
Not the listening time, the order.

Anyway, there should be a superhuman genius 2.0 around the corner to simplify everything.

Iā€™ll share mine and explain my ā€œphilosophyā€ on brain stack so people can make their own.

13 Likes

Itā€™s back.
Thank you

4 Likes

Right, I think Iā€™m good then. Iā€™ll keep going with Manhattan and then start ABP a bit later on. Iā€™ve since deleted my question in the ABP thread as to not clutter it up and apologies if you found it annoying. Just want to make sure Iā€™m doing this in the best order as to get the most out of these fields.

2 Likes

Nah, you showed up and learned fast.

Told you, you were doing good

3 Likes

Will it be released at anytime soon?

2 Likes

@Jake
My guesstimate would be second half of the month/ next month

7 Likes

Nft or field?

1 Like

Public audio, same as always.
@SoulStar33

7 Likes

Thanks.

Great!

Bare with me because maybe itĀ“s a stupid question, but what would the difference/s be between "Superhuman Genius 2.0 " and Manhattan Method, in my opinion both of them seem quite similar.

Thanks!

3 Likes

They are nothing alike.

One creates biochemical agents to boost/ enhance stimulations.

The other holds the blueprint for the physical aspect of a skill, a specific stimulation for a number of wiring.

Small proteins boosters that excites the cells, making them ready to be wired vs the actual wide scale instruction for networking the brain

10 Likes

so would superhuman genius boost manhattan method? with the wiring

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what it does, thatā€™s what it says in the description.

You already know that, you used to explain my stack to people.

I feel like you are regressing.

I got your :heart: signatures on a bunch of posts, I got you in PMs and you explaining it in public.

4 Likes