Brain function, memory, and related blockages

A fairly common topic, I know; I’ve had a look at similar threads for field suggestions. My memory seems to be getting noticeably worse and I find myself making careless mistakes even when I’m trying to focus on something, or pausing midsentence because a word I want is just beyond my grasp. Sometimes I feel like there’s a part of my brain missing. Or there’s a curtain of fog. Some family members don’t have very kind things to say about it/me, which doesn’t help.

Thing is, I’ve tried a number of different fields over the years, like subconscious blockage dissolver, brain regen & stroke prevention, for example. When I say try, I mean months of consistent usage. Whenever I’ve had progress ( - the results I’ve had were with Maitreya’s “Copier” field - ) it only lasted a few days before regressing, and staying regressed even when I continued with the field. I’m not sure what to do, but this does worry me. My home environment is unavoidably stressful on a fairly consistent basis, and work is hectic too.

Anyway, if someone here has a sense for these things, I’d be much obliged if you might be able to feel out what the root cause or causes of this are.

Thanks so much.

Have you tried attention and focus field for ADHD? I’m not an expert, but this sounds like it could help.

You should also try dopamine receptor repair since dopamine plays a big role in memory and keep using brain regeneration for a few hours every night. Plasma related fields could also help big time.
Also, ground yourself more and meditate to calm the mind. Stress is a killer, and should be avoided or mitigated at all cost. Also, do you sleep well at night? Are you heating healthy foods? Are you exercising and walking regularly?

1 Like

I was actually looking up ADD the other night - great minds, right?

Not walking/exercising as often as I should. Eating somewhat healthy - kind of depends on the day. I sleep ok, at least! But this is all great food (heh) for thought – hadn’t even thought of dopamine receptor repair. Thanks so much for sharing!

1 Like