Building a stack for a young girl I'm helping

So, i’m not going in to details, it’s too long but I’ve been helping a young girl (21) who has been sheltered hardcore and is like 15 mentally, but really pure and smart, fully open minded, and feels like she is very clean in terms of aura/vibration. She was very fascinated by this whole audio thing and believes in it etc.

So i asked her what she felt is something she wants to improve the most within herself, or a weakness she wants to get rid of

(She also has some trauma to deal with, so i’ll probably make a second stack to deal with that)

But, she wants to not be such a pushover and be able to say no and set boundaries without feeling bad or guilty.

Any suggestion on a free stack to help with that? I could possibly purchase a paid field for her if its extremely good for that purpose and cost under $80

I’m thinking several of these self-love fields, plus self-respect one on patreon, and extreme self confidence, amygdala field perhaps as well? (she is prone to heavy anxiety if she suspects conflict is bound to happen)

I’m creating the youtube playlist for her tomorrow

3 Likes

Point of no return, it has trauma release or just that field, plus (perhaps) emotional release (?); also, I trust your judgment and with time, she will also learn what to listen to (if she continues listening); it’s your choice, but I would suggest that you make free stacks for her and perhaps then paid fields, but again, it’s your money.

Fields which help with (self) confidence.

These 2 would be a good addition, I guess (just ignore Exorcism lol, that was for me, part of a stack):

1 Like

Yes i’m thinking those, maybe i’ll just copy @JAAJ Self love stack but remove a few and add things like self-respect (new one)

2 Likes

thor mandala

if it’s too harsh she can switch to st.michael

(they’re on instagram)

guided journey (on sapiens main channel)
ego dissolution
energy blockage remover
essence of mantras
internal alchemical crucible
ojas
alchemical revision of inner self love
alchemical revision of childhood
alchemical revision of trauma

and something for the room

if she has nothing against deities the yagnas are always a good choice

(if you guys are not sure which one pick the chandi one as it covers a lot of things at once)

1 Like