Buying/selling fields

Hello,

Is it possible to buy or sell fields? For instance I really want to buy Brain Massage from someone if they are willing to sell. It’s bo longer on Gumroad. I also have quite a big collection of fields myself.
I saw the NFT thread. Do I post there?

I’d appreciate some guidance. Thank you

1 Like

Be guided

4 Likes

Let’s just apply the logic here.

If the entire field is just on an audio, then u can easily share it with everyone. But why would the seller okay that? Making a field and making it for 40 usd just so one can buy it and then pass in on everyone, why would it be worth it? That isn’t fair and thus cannot be tolerated. Therefore they have the protection meaning you cannot share it and for audios/images, there is no fair mechanism to make it like an item that after u give it to someone, you no longer have it.

Therefore, we have the NFTs, which are tokens of ownership that can be transferred, traded. Meaning: u give it away - you no longer have it, u cannot multiply the field.

Thus, only fields that are based on NFTs or items can be traded/sold, nothing else.

And for buying/selling items, you have the Classified section and for NFTs but also tags, you got the Buying/selling thread.

Happy trading!

PS: Also, I understand the frustration of not having an access to fields that are no longer for sales, like Brain massage. That first off was on Teespring, not gumroad. The only way theoretically could be to contact @SammyG and buy it directly from them manually, but according to the information I got, they don’t do that.

Also, many fields from Teespring were later on moved to TheSapienShop.com, so perhaps the other will arrive there sometime too, stay tuned and patient.

And 2x also, check out fields that are in effect similar, like Plasma Brain of Youth, check its thread.

5 Likes

Really,a “no” would suffice :slight_smile:

I emailed them many times for that field and I have never received a reply. Does the price matter? It could just as well cost hundreds. That was not the point.
And I am more interested in buying than selling. Truly, have wanted that field and others that are no longer for sale for a while.

Thanks though.

1 Like

I do have the Plasma Brain but I understand that its not the same thing i.e blood flow,nutrients,massage? Lol I need a brain massage

Nah. It’s better to be sure that you understand the logic behind it. And also, there is no guarantee that someone I don’t know would just trust my “No”.

Well bummer. Someone on this forum said it was possible. Thank you and have a nice day!

It’s not.

I myself am not very happy that certain fields aren’t available as I wait for some as well, but it is what it is.

Try some other fields that have something in common with it. Like enhanced blood circulation, other massage/spa fields or u might also consider the Tower fields (free or NFT versions)

1 Like

I am sure a lot of scammers on this thread will rush to your PM’s and promise you the whole solar system, please don’t fall for that, they will take your money and give you fake audios, save yourself and opt for other free alternatives, I hope you make a wise decision.

Beware of someone who uses brother at the end of every sentence, I am sure he must have already contacted you by now, he recently scammed one of the members @Msondur , he took his 200$ and ran away.

4 Likes

Lol, couldn’t be more true than that. And funny how u cease to be “their brother” the moment u don’t agree with them on something.

Anyways, I should add just for clarity, to avoid any possible misunderstandings here later, that Msondur wasn’t trying to buy gumroad fields via Black-market, he just wanted to buy an nft.

3 Likes

Thank you for the heads up but actually,no one has contacted me yet😅
And that’s why I made this thread because someone told me that it was possible in my PMs so I just wanted to be sure. I wouldn’t even trust a random.
I hope we get to buy those fields again. Like even Advanced Healing. Brain Massage. I’m sure I’m not the only one. Maybe I’ll try the Basal Ganglia Massage.

LMAO! IKR!

oops my bad! I forgot to add that!

1 Like

Yikes…sad to hear about Msondur’s plight. I have also interacted with him before so I know that he is an old and trusted member.

But even an experienced person like him got scammed ??? That is Frankly Alarming.

I think the first thing @Msondur should do is to name and shame this “Bro” dude person by sharing the screenshots of their chats in a separate thread, like how I did when I was nearly scammed by another old user of this forum.

1 Like
2 Likes

Yeah man, it’s really sad, this guy " Jesus " scammed him!

1 Like