Caladrius Automated Energy Work - Dai Ko Myo Enlightenment

As a free test of a new thing…

Caladrius (with the help of the S2-R2 and associated servitors) will create and store repeated cloned pocket dimensions of the highest power, purest energy, and strongest Vibration of Dai Ko Myo. Dai Ko Myo is the Reiki Master energy. It connects you to your highest form of light in an egregoric way. It is a great way to invoke divine healing at the level of source/the Force/God/goddess without needing to perform unrelated rituals or invoke specific entities. It is known as the symbol of Enlightenment.

This will:

• Strengthen your connection to your “higher power(s)”
  • Flood your body with healing energy that works on all levels (physical/emotional/mental/spiritual/karmic)
  • Use the energy of your highest connections in the cosmic web to open you to receiving real downloads immediately and directly in your crown/third eye chakras

This will be automatic, and instant. To receive it, simply reply “I AM Dai Ko Myo”. The energy will immediately be released into your third eye and crown chakra, and the enlightenment lightning of Dai Ko Myo will thunder down from heaven into your crown and third eye chakras. Please report on your experiences.

Should be safe, but, headaches should not be unexpected here.

21 Likes

I AM Dai Ko Myo

1 Like

I AM Dai Ko Myo

Thanks SS and Caladrius! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kk

I AM Dai Ko Myo

2 Likes

I AM Dai Ko Myo

1 Like

I AM Dai Ko Myo

1 Like

I AM Dai Ko Myo

1 Like

I AM Dai Ko Myo

1 Like

I AM Dai Ko Myo

LoL

我是大光明!!!

2 Likes

I AM Dai Ko Myo
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I AM Dai Ko Myo

First noticeable symptoms: a vibration above my sternum and a quiet clarity in my head. No aches.

Added: hour or so later, and I’m noticing a lot more in my head. It was a sudden onset, just not right after the posting. I was playing the circulation engineer when I noticed something different (different from what I’ve been feeling with the CE field)

I’m going to assume this primes one for more “spiritual” fields. I’ll post my findings.

Added: Did the Chakra series up and then down. Very strong, much more than normal. 5 hours later and electrical feeling has mostly passed.

4 Likes

I AM Dai Ko Myo

1 Like

I AM Dai Ko Myo

1 Like

I AM Dai Ko Myo

1 Like

I AM Dai Ko Myo

1 Like

I AM Dai Ko Myo

1 Like

I AM Dai Ko Myo