Caladrius Automated Energy Work - Motor Zanon Drill

Edit: This is more of a free demonstration of something I’m doing in more depth for paying subscribers on my Ko-Fi. I hope it will inspire others to their own work, and to use these visualizations as well. I intend to leave this one up for free unless and until Sapien or Sam requests it to be removed or takes it down themselves, as I find it to be an incredible tool and spent most of my life afflicted by 3-4 months a year of nasty colds and flus.

Caladrius (with the help of the S2-R2 and associated servitors) will create and store repeated cloned pocket dimensions of the highest power, purest energy, and strongest Vibration of Motor Zanon in the form of a drill (the true form of Motor Zanon). This will be formed with two pocket dimensions of Cho Ku Rei Each. First the Cho Ko Rei will be released into the Motor Zanon Drill as it penetrates the gunk in your energy field. Then, as it retracts, the second pocket dimension will be released into it to fill the space of energies it removes.

This will be automatic, and instant. To receive it, simply reply “Motor Zanon Drill Me”. The energy will immediately be run in all levels of your body. Please report on your experiences.

20 Likes

Motor Zanon Drill Me

3 Likes

Motor Zanon Drill Me

2 Likes

Motor Zanon Drill Me

2 Likes

All I know for now is that I felt immediate Joy and I felt (I still feel) like Energy working in my legs mostly (I’m not really that Energy Sensitive); yep, now I feel something working on my head; I also feel sleepy, Idk if it’s from the Energy Work.

Also, most of the time, I also don’t really feel Captain’s fields, just sometimes, rarely, yet I saw/see the improvements, so in that aspect I trust your method/this technique as well.

Edit: @SorcerySupreme, Thank you for answering. :pray:

2 Likes

Motor Zanon Drill Me

2 Likes

Motor Zanon Drill Me

2 Likes

Motor Zanon Drill Me

Thanks!

3 Likes

This is a bit more energy work than fields. One can often break through when the other cannot. Although I suppose the pocket dimensions are fields. And energy work can usually be felt more strongly. If the energy is well programmed, it will contain a field, of course.

2 Likes

Motor Zanon Drill Me

2 Likes

Motor Zanon Drill Me

Thank You very much dear @SorcerySupreme

3 Likes

Motor Zanon Drill Me

2 Likes

Motor Zanon Drill Me

2 Likes

Motor Zanon Drill Me

2 Likes

Motor Zanon Drill Me

2 Likes

Motor Zanon Drill Me

(thanks!)

2 Likes

Motor Zanon Drill Me

2 Likes

off topic question if you would help me: does the magnetron broadcaster have to be kept always on top on the screen or can I keep it in a tab open in background?

1 Like

It has to be active in memory. If you hold down alt+tab and it’s not showing you the preview of it spinning, it means it’s inactive (both energetically and as far as the code is concerned).

1 Like

Motor Zanon Drill Me

thanks man I felt some blissful vibrations in my head and arms :heart:

1 Like