Caladrius Automated Energy Work - Socks Recombinated

Caladrius, the S2-R2 (Sorcery Supreme Reality Recombinator), and associated servitors and allies will first feed the effect of the https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/caladrius-automated-energy-work-knock-my-socks-off work into your 144,000 best simulated timelines, as if you had invoked it 1008 times sequentially.

Each timeline will then be compared and all the improvements across the simulated timelines built into a coherent single field that will be applied to you directly and instantly without the intervening steps. You will just “snap.”

You may receive this free here once. To do so, simply type, “Recombinate My Socks” below. Reports appreciated.

16 Likes

Recombinate My Socks

2 Likes

Recombinate My Socks

2 Likes

what
is this sorcery :)

Recombinate My Socks
please and thank you!

4 Likes

Recombinate My Socks

1 Like

Sooo… I’m one of the people who would get knocked up by KMSO: slight headache, a bit sleepy…
None of that :)

So it’s like… re/placing a new picture on top of the old one – or switching realities?
This might include things I might have done ‘best’ (better decisions, perhaps fields, maybe body position, maybe being at the right place and time, maybe even smiling) in other simulations to get a better result now?

I know I’ve asked this before, but I still feel the need to: This could also include even other automated energy work of yours, such as the Orgone Accumulators, Cho Ku Rei, Motor Zanon?
I know those are more direct, but if this balances, analyzes and chooses the best outcomes, do you reckon this would be a wiser energy work to use, rather than for example the aforementioned individually?

2 Likes

Recombinate My Socks

1 Like

Recombinate My Socks

1 Like

Recombinate My Socks

1 Like

Recombinate My Socks

1 Like

Recombinate My Socks

1 Like

Recombinate My Socks