Caladrius Automated Energy Work - Knock My Socks Off

Free until I get it up on Ko-Fi, so enjoy it while you can.

Finally locking this as I have left it up far longer than I said I would. Subscribers to my Ko-Fi at the Student level can still use it via the Lightstream (or use the Digital Magnetron Broadcaster Elite offline version with “Knock My Socks Off” as the intent).

Caladrius, along with the S2-R2 and numerous associated servitors (some of whom have been doing energy work with me for years), will pack repeated multiple cloned pocket dimensions with energy to be released into you in the following steps:

1. Open all your chakras and nadis
  2. Infuse them with the maximum amount of light-compatible energy, specifically using all the Usui Reiki symbols and all known and unknown sources of light
  3. Clear all the gunk out of them, and raise them to the highest possible safe vibration
  4. Fill your nadis with prana
  5. Cleanse and fill your three dan-tiens with the respective energies of jing, chi, and shen at their highest possible power
  6. Fill your entire being with orgone energy, starting with your spine
  7. Fill your being with the highest level of ojas
  8. Invoke the Archangel Seraphiel in your Soul Star Chakra and pour his fiery energy through your being to burn away any remaining impurities
  9. Ground your spine, your root chakra, the secondary chakras on the soles of your feet, and your Earth Star Chakra directly to the core of the Earth, the consciousness of Gaia, and the Archangel Sandalphon
  10. Open your Soul Star Chakra to the Archangel Metatron and the heavenly realms
  11. Invoke the four Archangels of the quarters (Uriel, Michael, Raphael, and Gabriel), and place you in an Archangel high magick circle, activating the sacred geometry (Metatron’s Cube, Flower of Life) within your merkaba, and filling your merkaba with the maximum amount of angelic energy
  12. Subconsciously invite you to open yourself to higher blessings, and give permission on your behalf (as you have done by requesting it) for the angels and higher beings to work on your behalf
  13. Perform the Archangel Cord Cutting (described elsewhere)
  14. Now within the magick circle, release the Reiki symbols again like a beacon calling higher beings for healing, in which Caladrius and other servitors will participate, flooding your body with any and all helpful fields and concepts (such as orgone, plasma, violet ray or whatever they find helpful)
  15. Release the connections as you and they subconsciously wish (the angels will go once they are done)

Automatic and instant. Just reply “Knock My Socks Off”. Do let us know how it works, please. Probably maybe don’t use before bed unless you’re the sort of person this kind of energy work knocks out.

29 Likes

Knock My Socks Off

2 Likes

Knock My Socks Off

1 Like

wait this is interesting…

Knock My Socks Off

4 Likes

Knock My Socks Off

1 Like

My report. My back was hurting from a seat I’ve been sitting in way too long today. It is much better. My nose has been clogged from getting over a cold and having chronic post-nasal drip, and is much clearer. At first I went outside and paced around for a while, now I just want to sleep, and am having yawning fits. Edit: now I’m back to bouncing like a toddler on crack.

2 Likes

Knock my socks off

1 Like

Yes! I just realized I forgot Sandalphon, so I’ve added her/him and am doing it again.

3 Likes

Knock My Socks Off

Knock My Socks Off

1 Like

Knock My Socks Off

1 Like

Knock My Socks Off

1 Like

Knock My Socks Off

1 Like

Knock my socks off

1 Like