Caladrius Water Charger (free for now)

Post a beverage below to have it charged with the best personalized health field for you by Caladrius.

The Caladrius is a real being (possibly more than one, and I always refrain from using gendered pronouns, because although Caladrius has always been said to be male, I get a balanced if not dual-gendered feel with nothing expressly male), and in addition to the personalized health field, the Caladrius will imprint its energy directly into the water, for a direct connection to the divine being itself.

This is arguably conceptually the most powerful water that Caladrius could create, as it uses its multidimensional and unlimited knowledge base that allows it to actualize newer fields in a more coherent way. What that means is it’s going to be REALLY awesome today, but it might be even better tomorrow, and even better in a year!

The effects will be different for everyone, and this is one that I am told will gain strength with time. Some energies can be programmed very quickly, while others require more time for processing. You will know you’re drinking charged water after 33 seconds, have a powerful elixir in 133 seconds, but wait 33 minutes and then try it…

(And if you like the effects, this is very similar to the https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/custom-perfect-health-high-energy-imbued-items-by-caladrius-55-55/ item created by Caladrius. The base field is the same, but the subfield(s) are different.)

23 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you, @SorcerySupreme and thank you, Caladrius. :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you @SorcerySupreme and Caladrius :green_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you @SorcerySupreme and Caladrius

4 Likes

So the effect will be different if drank by me or other person?

2 Likes

I guess it is really programmed for the person who posts it. So maybe when you post the pic just let Caladrius know “make this for Mary” or whatever - whether in the post or just out loud.

2 Likes

I see…I’ll edit the pic later then :joy:

Thank you!

2 Likes

2 Likes

For example, I posted in other thread but I deleted it and posted in this thread, it will overwrite the water to this charger I believe?

1 Like

Yes, but there might still be some of the other energy in it depending on which one it was.

1 Like

Thank you as always! Bless you!

2 Likes

Thanks so much

2 Likes

Thank you man :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

2 Likes

thank you :pray:

2 Likes