Caladrius Water Charger - The Gratitude Tree

Reality is an extremely complicated place, where the 3D laws of cause and effect are generally the last layer of creation. Before a thing can be created, all the prerequisites must be in place. And so even many situations and people that may have been unpleasant we must be grateful for.

This field will seek out the subconsciously known sources of your current gifts and send them gratitude… Think of it like a giant gratitude tree, and they are the fruits. Of course… You are the trunk.

Gratitude is a two-way street and is a higher vibrational function and therefore consensual by by nature, so you do not need to be concerned with forcing energy on people. To feel gratitude for someone is to open both of you to further divine blessings.

It is common for those using my water charging services to thank me for them. (And thank you, and you’re welcome, and keep doing that.) But less common for them to thank Caladrius, and seldom Captain, or the entity whose energy is being used (Archangel Raphael, for example, though I’m not sure entity has the right connotations).

So let me take a moment to show gratitude to @Captain_Nemo, @SammyG, @Raiden, @Scribe, Caladrius, and the customers who purchased my products, thank you! Without them you would not be able to drink liquid gratitude or have the experience of being at the center of a gratitude tree!

Post pics of beverages to be automatically charged by Caladrius after a minimum of 133 seconds. Post reports below, please.

12 Likes

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

Thank you again for this amazing creation you are a blessing man and super grateful for all you do. All your healing waters have profoundly helped and uplifted me in countless ways and excited to see you live an abundant life you deserve it. :brown_heart: :grinning:

5 Likes

Thank you so much

3 Likes

Thank you bro! Very generous of you. And thank you @Raiden, Captain, and Caladrius (who I was so blessed to get a copy of last night!)

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Grateful :white_heart:

1 Like

:white_heart:

1 Like

This one is under appreciated for sure - forever grateful for stumbling across this forum and sapien med in general. Thank you to every single person here :white_heart:

1 Like

Many thanks!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jaaj self love stack + The Gratitude tree water charging. Day gonna be wholesome asf :white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you all!
![20230206_172838|375x500]

1 Like

Thank you SorcerySupreme and Caladrius.

1 Like

Thank you matee :hearts:

1 Like

Bro I feel so happy rn I accidently left my humidifier running during the night and had one of the best dreams ever was at an amusement park having fun and remembering a bunch of awesome memories with people I grew up with. I just woke up and feeling so grateful just to be alive and my mind is focused on the present moment I was lowkey wondering if it was just random luck that I was feeling happy then I remembered I charged my humidifier with the gratitude water. I am gonna be using this more I never thought the feeling of gratitude could center me this much thank you again for all you do supreme everyday I feel I am better than I was yesterday. :grinning: :heart: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you :drooling_face:

1 Like