Can anyone send me energy to avoid a hangover?

Been drinking tonight and I would love to wake up tomorrow feeling somewhat decent. Thank you in advance if you send some positive energy my way!

2 Likes
2 Likes

I have been told the secret to no hangover is to drink as much water as you do alcohol.

7 Likes

I have ordered Taco Bell sir
The odds of me playing that field is rough to be quote frank with you

Good suggestion though, thank you nontheless

1 Like

For sure, Rose. But I get a hangover regardless. Perks of being a lightweight I guess. No matter how much water I drink (which I have been) I still end up with a hangover. Is anyone else like me that gets affected by alcohol like that?

I guess I’m taking the easy way out and asking for help from more advanced people than me to not wake uo tomorrow feeling like shit lol

1 Like

Me too, the above suggested Enhanced Alcohol Processor when looped in low volume in my pocket while drinking (which is rare), or looped when you go to bed, helps not to get hangover.

1 Like

I have looped it before overnight, still woke up down bad, that’s why I was requesting extra assistance

Happy to send you one :slightly_smiling_face: (but also try to play it in your pocket)
Enjoy your evening! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

I’m going to loop it all night!

Thank you for sending additional healing on top of that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Maybe the acupuncture-automaton?

2 Likes

Many swear by B-vitamins and magnesium.

Here’s an article that suggests having eggs in the morning. But it also suggests glutathione. So maybe try that field. I also loop brain regeneration any night I feel like I’ve taxed it too much. I would also hydrate

2 Likes

Yep. It has to be a very good reason for me to have a drink these days! I wish you luck! Try and get as much sleep as possible :sparkles:

1 Like

Glycine, even tiny doses is said to help greatly as well.

1 Like