Can Captain create a field that heals everything?

I am very curious about this for people like me who have many health problems and do not know the real reason. What if the field scans the whole body and heals “all” health problems? Nervous system, organs, mental health, cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure, veins and everything. Do you think this is possible?

1 Like

Hakuins healing egg would be suited for you.

9 Likes

Definitely
I thought to suggest that one also
Do you think that one could heal on emotional basis too?

2 Likes

Well, what do you think?

3 Likes

Probably it will take longer, but Hakuin’s Butter Pill Meditation can be as effective as the specific fields.

2 Likes

When asked him what advanced healing does he said:" it heals everything that needs healing "
And everything’s quite a lot , so I think this would be your best bet . This one and eternity probably come closest to what you wish for.

3 Likes

I still waiting sapien remade the become the healer Tag…and see it on sapien shop…

1 Like

The product description specifically says that Advanced Healing should not be used by people with long term illnesses though. So seems to me that it is more for acute, rather than chronic conditions.

Thats what Advance Healing and Telomere both in gumroad do :blush:

Also you might not know what you have but you can try focusing on where it hurts or where any possible ill shows up. The body is very intelligent an our higher self can guide us or give us hints or drop info right in front of us when we align with it.

So you can also try to mediate with the Higher self mandala on his Instagram and theres an audio for it too x

That’s not good then…:expressionless::confused::persevere:

I think if you start with 1 minute per day or maybe just 30 seconds it shouldn’t be a problem. It won’t take too much of the bodies resources.

If you dont like it ,try eternity.