Can Chakra Growth Accelerator dogtag replace the chakra fields on gumroad?

Ive bought last week the hearth and trooth chakra field and have some nice results
and ive read somewhere that the chakra dogtag is more powerful than the audios, is that correct?

So should I just buy the 2 other audios and maybe Soul/Core Energy Restoration or Chakra Growth Accelerator dogtag and maybe Soul/Core Energy Restoration

Wow that sounds amazing haha

Have you ever tried the chakra card while listening to vibes? I just got this idea lol… not sure if it’s a good one though

3 Likes

I still don’t have the course lol maybe next month though, how often do you (Or recommend to) use energy expansion?

4 Likes

I used to use it a hole lot too a few months ago haha the thing is I used to listen to fields while activating it every half hour or so lol it all worked out in the long run but I want to start activating it again maybe 4 times a day

yeah I used to have my dragon do that a lot back when I first got him, now I can get ES and Fae to help him do it at a better level, gonna start doing it again! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

And in general, the Energy Expansion Card is the best booster. And no Infinite Morphic Field Booster [MEF] is needed !!! :)

8 Likes

That card is my pick-me-up coffee, on overdose, 6-7 cups a day, double shot and extra charged.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who does that :smiley:
(Also since you have IPF you really just do that—like a click in your mind. A couple a time could work too, specially for the Healing one)

Dunno, but thought to share:)

2 Likes

thank you :D
but now im confused haha
should I go with vibration of creation or Soul/Core Energy Restoration?

1 Like

Vibes!

5 Likes

If you were to choose one of the vibes, which one would you choose? @_OM

2 Likes

My go-to thread to post today (somethings changed…for the better y’all!)

See this and also click on the link articles in that thread for further explanation. :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Nice thank you :blush:
This thread is very helpful

1 Like