Can fields erase subliminals

Hello, this thought came to my head just now. I am currently using subliminals that change my physical appearance, like body hair color, eye color etc. I recently started using the DNA repair, but in the description it says that it will revert your being to a state that you were born with. So does that mean that it will revert any changes made by subliminals, for example a change of hair colour? Another field worrying me is the Anti aging one, which reverses your system around the age 16-18. I wouldn’t want to reverse my progress with subliminals. I would appreciate if you could point out any fields that could interfere with the process of changing my body.

1 Like

It only be revert to the healthier state of you. I been using that dna repair for a month. And my nose which I use subliminal to get it thinner. It’s still thinner

4 Likes

I see, it would be a shame if I lost progress which took me 1 year to acomplish. So physical attributes changed with subliminals wont revert?

1 Like

No. Don’t worry about it :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

From my understanding the DNA Repair and Anti Aging fields would work on your Genotype, while the changes due to subliminals would work on your Phenotype.

Or in other words, you can continue to use your looks change subliminals and Sapien fields in parallel.

5 Likes