Can I cut audio?

It’s about the joint regeneration audio, After few minutes there is a water sound, so I cut the audio it’s now 3m23, I want to know if it’s still ok to have benefits.

Water sound has a super calming and soothing effect. Why’d you cut it?

I put The sound loud to ear properly but when the sound of water Come it’s to disturbing, you Can try it it’s not calm water

You don’t need to do so. They work fine at low volume.

6 Likes

Listen to a low comfortable volume. No need to blast the earphones.

5 Likes
5 Likes

But It’s first August my patreon is finish, I only have the cut audio in my phone, it’s still ok for me, also I never use earphone Always speaker

imagine someone is preparing rice.
now, if they didnt put water in the cooker. will there be a rice meal !
not the best analogy, but hope you got the point. (cutting parts of the audio is akin to not putting in the water)

2 Likes

there was once an analogy made - the file itself and its information field - is a living thing. do you want to cut off some part of a living organism?

3 Likes

Yes, Mushi and Dmitrij have said it all. “Cutting” an audio in the sense of listening to only some part of it (for example: the first 5 minutes instead of the whole 7 minutes) can work (confirmed by Sammy). But “cutting” in the sense of shortening/deforming it = no.

Until you renew your Patreon subscription:

3 Likes

:heart:
absolutely!
with the exception of some long fields where each part has a separate information structure
(e.g. Imaginarium Divine)

6 Likes

If you cut the audio you will cut the link to the field and it will have zero effect. Do NOT cut the audio.

2 Likes

not all fields has water sound?

not all fields has water sound?

Not all, some are just pure music. Here is an example that I found quickly.