2 Likes

:cry::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Lol!

2 Likes

Why

2 Likes

Because you can mess up the frequency (: you can do that with subliminals. But not with fields/frequencies

2 Likes

There’s no benefit to it. Actually, there’s a disadvantage to it because you’re not getting the full effect of the field. As Imogen said, you’re messing with the field by speeding it up, so you might as well not play it all (the ultimate time saver!).

4 Likes

welcome!

you can check out this FAQ to learn more about morphic fields:

3 Likes

Frequency is the number of waves that pass a fixed point in unit time. So if you speed up a field, there’s not such a thing like messing with the field! The field simply loses its efficiency. However, as we’re not aware of the content of the field-which most of them are energy programmed- we’d better not to speed it up/ bundle it. Just the creators of the field know what speed is better for a field.

It’s not a subliminal
so if you speed up. you’ll listen to it less. and then ? how would that speed up results since it’s a morphic field ? the morphic field will have less time to affect you. I really don’t see the logic
:joy:
or you were excepting the morphic field to be boosted ?
that doesn’t work like that

edit : wasn’t mindful of my mockery tone
my bad

there are also morphic fields you can wear or have around you!

you can also pause a morphic field and take breaks and listen when you feel like listening again. eventually you can listen to a field passively in its entirety.

2 Likes

Fields work with quantum entanglement. For you to connect with the field, the frequencies they are linked with can’t be altered. Speeding up the audio would alter the frequencies too much. If you want to decrease your listening time, you can listen to part of the audio. You will still receive benefits from the field.

2 Likes