Can I listen to The Schuman Resonance and Reverse and undo all effects simultaneously?

Can I listen to The Schuman Resonance and Reverse and undo all effects simultaneously? For example open two windows at the same time.

1 Like

Better from two different devices or one audio at one time

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

Welcome to the forum!

You could listen to these two things simultaneously, sure. (You might be interested in reading our Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) for more information on this question.)

Since this isn’t a QI forum (so I have limited knowledge about their products) I’d be wondering if a product with such a clear and emphatic title like that wasn’t “reversing and undoing all effects” from Sapien’s Schumann Resonance as well? In which case, what’s the point of doing what you’re asking, you see?

2 Likes

I’m sorry I wrote it as it was, I will edit it quickly. Thank you for your advice!

No need to apologize! You did nothing to apologize for (or needing to edit).

I was only explaining my own limitations so you could understand where I was coming from in asking you my question. Your own research (Yay, you!) may have led you to different understandings, in which case, go with your research.

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiley: I’m happy to be here!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :pray:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like