Can shields block healing energy

I have this fear - I use some shields, from Captain and from other creators (it depends, sometimes I just stick with quick shielding), both for me and for my mom; I am asking this for my mom - can shields block healing energy/help coming from other people?

Or they should not block any help, ever?

Summary

Besides Captain’s, I use 21 layers of light - Spirituality Zone, shielding from Doctor Magus and shielding from Dr. Virtual7.

Edit: I do not use more than 2 (at most) at once.

2 Likes

You might need a shield to protect you from Spirituality Zone one lol

Not a fan of that one at all.

Im not sure about your question, youd have to read well each description, at least Sapien Med ones work harmoniously with whatever audio we are using. If i was you id ask under one of DrVirtual7 videos about that, because imo he seems obsessed (in a good way) with protecting with strong shields, so you never know if they block everything or what.

3 Likes

Ok. Thank you.

2 Likes

Agree on that about Spirituality Zone
I felt a lot of fear energy in his work

3 Likes

Really?!

Now you guys got me worried a little bit.

1 Like

Everything with energies is individual, what works for me may not work for you and vice versa. And this also changes from one life stage to another. I always prefer my personal experience, you can try not listening to his frequencies/fields for a few days and see how you feel, and then listen for a few days and see what the difference is. Listen to your feeling/intuition and good luck :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Good advice(s) - Thanks.

3 Likes

Exactly, now when i feel it myself and also read it here and there, im just cautious whenever i try again, but more likely i put them behind, i dont like putting myself at risk just because there are others very hyped about a creator, i follow my instinct and how my body reacts in the presence of other energies.

3 Likes

How do you know if the fear is from the creator or the way in which your energy reacts to the energy of the creator?

Some folks react with nightmares with QI audios but I dunno if it is has to do with the creator or a reaction towards the creator.

3 Likes

I never said it was the creator i said how his videos made me feel, and i stated twice here and in the discussion for other creators as well that was my opinion and experience and that if they work for others then so be it.
And for me it was more the placebo effect over hyped descriptions that kept me away from that channel not fear.

5 Likes

I’m happy to help

3 Likes

@SoulStar33 - I really vibe with your ability to be transparent in asking for assistance and clarity. I think that is true bravery, which antidotes the fear which prompted the post. Perhaps switching out the thought that this is due to fear, and replacing it with a prompt out of curiousity or concern. Believing that it is prompted by fear removes your power in the situation, and you, friend, are a being of power. You have vast resources to plumb and one of the resources has been called faith, which I believe that you have in spades.

You are not prompted by fear; you are prompted by your faith in knowing that sapien medicine is a deep well of possibility and I am glad that you have aligned yourself with it, and are here with us as we all come to new daily realizations of the gift that we have been given.

5 Likes

Thank You, @Rosechalice. :pray:
Your words are so beautiful and encouraging.

4 Likes

I don’t like SZ (not as a person, just his creation) - so I don’t use his audio, so the below comments are not about him.

I mainly use three shields - one in the morning (Shielding 3.0), one in the afternoon (Armour of Light and Glory), and night (PU - Naga Shield). These shields do not block any of the Sapien fields I use.

I looked into Programmed Intention’s MD Shield - which I was using - after @Divine_Lotus hinted - it did seem to manipulate the energy of some of the fields (and these are Sapien fields which I know are 100% safe, else my guides block them right away as they do with SZ fields) - I do not want to be in a situation where I am always concerned if this shield is messing with the fields - so I stopped using this MD Shield.

5 Likes

Thank You.
I wish I would be more energy sensitive (perhaps with time), to have an idea which fields (is it only shields or all sorts of fields/creations from other creators) can block or interfere with Captain’s fields.

2 Likes

Me too for exactly the same

4 Likes

Hi bro :v:

I would like to ask something perhaps a little indiscreet but do you think it is necessary to use so many shields when you are not even an empath or very sensitive to energy or a demon hunter? Maybe you are putting too much load on your aura without need.

I say why do you think you need those shields? Do you feel threatened or attacked? Perhaps what you need is to be more spiritually grounded. connect with mother earth and develop your root chakra, with this everything (or almost everything) of low vibration that comes to you will be transmitted to the earth. besides that it will strengthen your own natural shield, your electromagnetic field and you will repair the cracks in your aura.

2 Likes

Well, I dont use them all at once, maybe 1 or 2 at once, I meant that I use these shields from the Creators that I mentioned.

Thank you, Brother, thats a healthy approach. :pray:

In the past, I used to feel threatened by paranormal stuff, not so much anymore, or actually none at all. I have to give credit to Captain/Dreamweaver and to my Friends from this forum, who helped me.

Also, I have to be honest, I still use social media, I still use photos (but I want to become more low profile, Im not going to upload photos that often), and I felt some energetic attacks of sorts, maybe jeaoulosy, idk, these are some of the reasons for using shields, plus, me and my family have some relative who maybe are not our friends, to say the least, so its mostly for protection/preemtive, but also because I had to do with some supernatural stuff and energetic attacks/ill wisshers.

3 Likes