Can someone help me with healing? 😔

No problem, thanks for reaching out and being thoughtful :slight_smile: , how can i be in contact with them ?

Maybe sapien self? Im not sure if hes gonna read this

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear what happened to you brother. For things like that I only trust sapien when it comes to morphic fields. I think what happened to you was an energy overload, some creators not calibrating their fields as well or using energy as refined as it should be.

As for your problem, have you only tried to solve it with audios? what do the doctors say? Do you follow any other treatment?

I personally wouldn’t recommend more fields for a while as your nervous system may be overwhelmed by both the damage and the amount of time listening to morphic fields.

Your nerves and your energy system need a break.

Are you a vegan/vegetarian by any chance? I think the best thing I could recommend is vitamin B12 unless you have already been consuming them.

Better the full complex B1 B6 B12, if for some reason you have a deficiency of these vitamins your nerves will never heal properly. It’s like trying to heal a bone if you have calcium deficiency. B12 can do miracles for the nerves. Consult a doctor or nutritionist for better advice.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply!

Yes i tried so many things and audios but that only caused more damage or slowed down the process, then thing is when i stop listening to the (scar tissue stemcell) field the nerves get very irritated and painfull

I noticed that almost every field is effecting the nervous system so … everytime i want to listen to a specific field i have pain in my body and most in my head . Even mandala’s… After 2 days…

I only tried b12 but im gonna take all of what u mentioned ! I hope its gonna work
I now only take biotine 10,000 mg . Doctors cant help because how i gonna explain this people dont even believe in morphic fields…

So im glad that sapien made the scar tissue stemcell which is for damaged nervers etc , glad it helped me

1 Like

@Maoshan_Wanderer
@SorcerySupreme
@gdplex is that gdp’s tag now?

Just trying to help out. I noticed some of your tags didn’t make it through. That should fix it.

3 Likes

Which stem cell field are you using? Have you tried Smart Stem Cells?

2 Likes

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/caladrius-water-charger-free-for-now/

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/the-sacred-water-of-geometry-and-absorption-charged-by-caladrius/

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/raphaels-healing-waters/

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/nectar-of-life/

3 Likes

Hey thanks for responding!

No i only tried the scar tissue and fat to stemcell

2 Likes

You’re welcome. I’m not making recommendations or medical advice but if I were in your shoes I think I’d try that. It lets you respect what you’ve learned about what fields work for you and don’t in your current situation, plus it may speed things along so that you can move on with life and leave this stuff behind you.

5 Likes

Well said , yes as you can see it can be very dangerous if you dont know what you are doing

luckily i now know what i can do and not it was a painfull and traumatic experiment but at least i know now hehe … .

For now i know 100% that stemcell fields will help all other fields are a risk even though its also healing .

Thanks for this it will cost something but i think its definitely worth the price im going to test this one out ! Thanks again!

2 Likes

I cant buy it its not in the store anymore… ?

2 Likes

It seems the link is directing to gumroad. I think you should be able to buy. @SammyG can you fix this? :pray:

2 Likes

Have you tried the body nerve healing from patreon? it targets all the nerves, and you mentioned that other audios made it worse but if they are nerve healing fields I assume there will be some pain involved in the healing process depending on the damage so you might have to bear with the pain and let it heal. blueprint of life might also be an option you can consider if money is not a problem

2 Likes

tried it several times but i dindt help :frowning: , hopefully @SammyG or @Captain_Nemo can help me out

2 Likes

I think he will. It’s on Enlightenedstates like that because it was moved from gumroad but it’s there to be for sell. Let’s give him some time.

2 Likes

yes i tried all the nerve audios on the patreon , but sadly it made it even more damaged . because those fields can not be used as much as a stemcell field. i was well known and thinking the same about the nerve fields but i tested it several times out and didnt it work,

it even damaged nerves in areas where there was no damage before , so basicly almost every nerve in my body is damaged now some parts more then other , my brain is the most damaged still, other parts just lightly but in this 2 years still not 100 procent healed…

yes , maybe he will respond soon too and explain what i can do and if he can sell it to me personally, hopefully! thanks anyway! :heart:

1 Like

I know people here are usually against going to the doctor but have you visited one? you don’t have to take their treatment but atleast you’ll have an idea of what is going on exactly so you can pick the right fields to use.

3 Likes

yes i went like 10 times , but they gave me nerve pills but it didnt work… and they say i just have to eat healthty and wait , because they think the problem is not so big . but it really is. normally a nerve grow and heal 1mm a day. without sapiens field i would never recover from this. but luckily the stemcell field improved my nerves in so many ways that im thakfull for ever

3 Likes

You know, you will be feeling more when nerves heal and sometimes that comes with feelings of pain.

How Do I Know My Nerve is Healing?
During the process of healing nerve damage, the body part may feel unpleasant and tingly. Patients may also feel an electric shock-like sensation in the areas where nerve fibers are growing. These sensations may move around the affected area as during the healing of nerve damage.

In any case, try antioxidant fields. They reduce inflammation.

Doesn’t have to be this one
There are others.

Also BDNF if you have it. Think it is only on patreon now.

Brain-derived neurotrophic factor, also known as BDNF, is a protein that, in humans, is encoded by the BDNF gene. BDNF is a member of the neurotrophin family of growth factors, which are related to the canonical nerve growth factor. Neurotrophic factors are found in the brain and the periphery.
BDNF acts on certain neurons of the central nervous system and the peripheral nervous system, helping to support survival of existing neurons, and encouraging growth and differentiation of new neurons and synapses. In the brain, it is active in the hippocampus, cortex, and basal forebrain—areas vital to learning, memory, and higher thinking. BDNF is also expressed in the retina, kidney, saliva, prostate, motor neurons and skeletal muscle.
So this may accelerate healing from damage in all of these areas, and compound the effects of the other brain related videos.
Use once or twice a day.

6 Likes

First, here are lot of people that are more knowledgeable and experienced than me.
now my take since you tagged me.

Reading your replies most fields seem to damage your system further, including the nerve healing fields?
Thought of the nerve healing and plasma fields, but they could be to taxing too…
taking a break of fields would be a good idea.

Since you mentioned that most fields seem to make it worse, maybe there is a subconscious belief that you aren´t able / deserving of healing, “it will get worse and worse no matter what I try”? something like that? = Lack of self love?

One option is to reach out for help with the angelic intersession.
To ask them to remove the bad Effect and help healing your nervous system.

5 Likes