Can someone please clear the bad energy in my apartment

Been experimenting with physical tools alot my sapien fields are boosted and they have caused damaging energy inside my apartment because I put them in the shed with Ascension grid and bifilar coil. I will pay the person 100 dollars if they can do it

2 Likes

Bad energy in your apartment? I’m so lost. What audios have you been using exactly and how often were you using them?

Physical fields that are boosted

https://www.patreon.com/posts/atmospheric-36387323

Atmospheric Vibration Riser Ver2.0

7 Likes

Yeah, try what @Atreides linked above, if you don’t get rid of it, PM me, I can do it for you, like I already did for some folks here.

4 Likes

It’s deeply embedded into my furniture. Even in the apartment inner and outer walls. I had ALL my advanced fields in the shed outside, with an Ascension grid in the shed with bifilar coils to enhance the power. Basically I was experimenting on harmonizing my tools. The Ascension grid was so powerfulnwith coils it blasted the pendants energy through my apartment walls onto everything.i have golden fire, regeneration, and harmony generators that I got recently are working well on Ascension, Schumann resonance, and my energy mugs on the table nearby the generators. But my furniture everywhere has bad energy and some bad energy is not dense energy so I don’t want the non dense energy to touch my twistedsage tools so they are sitting ontop of the shipping boxes lol

3 Likes

I’ll PM you

1 Like

Blessings for the Hearth and Home may help as well.

From the description:

This audio fills your environment/living space with the energies of abundance, positivity and good luck. It’s almost like energetic feng shui for your home. Living around this kind of energy will certainly have a transformative effect on your own energy patterns and help you begin to draw these things more consistently to your life.

9 Likes

Play the exorcism video.

I wonder if you are confusing “excess” energy with “bad” energy?

7 Likes

Thank you for responding. I appreciate the help support and just responding is nice :) anyways the pendants were not completely harmonized. They were boosted, and then I put bifilar coils on them. And the coils made a “side effect” of some damaging energy on the side or overwhelming energy. This is something that would happen if you don’t have a lot of beneficial environmental tools like golden fire, regeneration, or harmony generators from twistedsage for example which I have now and they are harmonizing any item even if it was boosted and had a bifilar coil on them also. Basically a bifilar coil amplifies, does not harmonize, so you will need to have powerful clearing and harmonizing tools to ensure your advanced fields do not go out of balance. Also If I did not put bifilar coils on the Ascension grid pyramid then my fields would not have radiated the non beneficial energy into my apartment. So it is safe to use Ascension grid and many other twistedsage tools of course, it’s just best to not use bifilar coils on the twistedsage tools when your sapien fields are too full of power and not in good harmony. Someone from the forum recommended that the balance and harmony series from twistedsage is highly recommends if you want to work with twistedsage and morphic fields. A friend of mine has the 2000 dollar Ascension pyramid and he tells me he has no problems with his morphic fields ever. He has boosted items and he uses bifilar coils and he has a very powerful heart center and he tells me he has been to the 12th dimension etc. Anyways he’s very busy and he lives in California, I live in Pennsylvania, both is USA. And he can’t really help me right now so I am asking on here and will pay 100 dollars for the help. I will be saving up money for a mini ascension pyramid and then I’ll save up for a car, and then save up for a 2000 pyramid(I’m 21 years old)

4 Likes

@shawn492, I believe $100 is the fee for an hour of Brenda Schnose’s (Brian Besco’s sister, co-creator of the tensor rings) time for energy healing work (theeldersthree.com). You could definitely contact her and have The Elders Three clean your space for you.

While you’re at it, you could get various attunements and guidance on how best to incorporate morphic fields, bifilar coils, and tensor tech.

If you do, please share what you learn!

6 Likes

Lol uhm what?

While it does sound like it was too much to do at once i dont think whatever bad energy you feel comes from that at all.
If anything low vibration might have been drawn to the light and powerful energy you created. Always balance that so you feel safe…but i think this is more fear and simply excess of energy.
However for your sake id use the eviction card, play the exorcism one and the one others have suggested for some days.

1 Like