Can u suggest me audio from SP for permanent solution to scalp dandruff?

I have been suffering from dandruff for since long. I already tried medicated shampoos, home remedies, subliminal but nothing did help me effectively permanently. My dandruff problem gets worse during winter. It already took away half of my hair volume. I am losing lots of scalp hair due to dandruff!!

3 Likes

Mmmm the thing it maybe you should target the root cause of casp (dandruff lol ) mmmmm maybe you can provide more information!! :)
Other than that ill sugggest Antioxidant formula And maybe Hair v3 and Stem cells , face ,scalp ,neck !

Which fields are you being using? what did you notice!! Dont worry man , your problem have solution ;)

8 Likes

Do you know the cause of your Dandruff? Like Fungal infection, Seborrheic Dermatitis, etc.?

3 Likes

thank u so much for ur suggestion :rose: I already have been listening to the antioxidant formula since last month. my skin is getting better but my dandruff problem is still the same. I have been suffering from fungal dandruff…

ohh sorry!! :hibiscus: I forgot to mention earlier that I have been suffering from fungal dandruff…

2 Likes

Sapien’s Fungus audio may help!! @uial may have more apt suggestions.

5 Likes

Haha, nice synchronicity! Was just typing about that field! :slightly_smiling_face:

@Lucky, another member here, found that of help.

10 Likes

i will surely try this…tysm for the suggestion :rose:

2 Likes

ohh! i have been listening to coincidence and synchronicity audio… this audio has probably helped me here this time :grinning: thanks a lot for helping :rose:

4 Likes

If you are okay with subliminals, I would suggest

Just loop it for 30 mins in the starting days, and later on you can reduce it. But for me it worked amazingly well.

Check out your diet, cleanse your liver ( use detox videos once per month or quarter and liver field for few days consecutively)

3 Likes

thanks a lot for your valuable suggestion :rose:

1 Like

Apart from what @Maoshan_Wanderer suggested

3 Likes

tysm for your valuable help :rose:

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

Video unavailable

This video is unavailable

Can I ask for the keywords? He’s missing.