Can we smell Morphic Fields and its energies?

The heading might sound weird. But whenever I listen to more fields or wear more tags I could sense some kind of dense energy, that doesn’t have a smell but can detect active olfactory smell-like movements. I’m not exactly sure how to put it, it’s smelling morphic information to me. Common energy overload like uneasiness, fatigue, skin sensations, eyelid twitching is something more common reactions we heard. But I never heard of any olfactory psychic or sensory sensations. Not sure if someone can connect to what I am saying, but it’s prominent in Plasma field, Orgone accumulator, Fa Jin etc. at least for me. Usually, I’m more aware of my surroundings, fast motor reflexes & highly sensitive sensoryly, and this could be a possibility too, maybe. Have you experienced or observed something like this?

And then I was thinking of these common english phrases like “They’re cooking something up”, “to smell a rat”, “I smell something wrong” etc. I strongly feel there is a relation between what I am saying and these phrases.

I was thinking and kind of believe in that we could actually smell Ideas or intentions. Maybe my experience of smell-like from fields or tags is kind of inhaling these ideas :thinking:, I personally feel fascinating :grin:

Any experiences or thoughts on related stuff, appreciate buddies.

4 Likes

Yeah, you can if you have Synesthesia.

2 Likes

Wow… Yeah it’s highly possible then, that’s one of my favourite once…have played it for 6 months or so consistently

2 Likes

All human experiences are processed through our senses. That’s how we take in the world.

The 5 traditional senses (seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling and tasting) include the sense of smell. In the world of NLP (which turns those senses into their acronym “VAKOG”), they teach their students to identify and label a person–“He’s an Auditory person” or “She’s Visual”-- according to the sense that the person most uses to represent their world.

Smell is the O in that acronym, but what you’re really describing is the K, Kinesthetic, the movement of the smell-like particles. The very large percentage of the population tends to be more Visual-ly and Auditory-ly oriented (both by predisposition and also by the training of society) but the other 3 (traditional) senses do exist.

You perceive your world (and that includes “fields” and their energies) the way you perceive them. And that’s all right. That’s you “doing you,” in the best possible way.

I’m not sure why you’re surprised or wondering if we can smell morphic fields. We have fields whose sole purpose is to produce pleasant smells for us. Those fields wouldn’t be effective unless we could smell morphic fields. And I know your experience is slightly different from an actual smell, but there’s the answer to the question that you phrased.

I get the sense that you’re reaching for something more than you’ve expressed here. So maybe use this reply as a basis for further discussion?

2 Likes

Life is definitely more beautiful and colorful after that, isn’t it? :art::rainbow::smiley:

2 Likes

Saints were sometimes portrayed as leaving a scent to indicate their action or presence. I used to smell roses and tobacco when Padre Pio was about. Likewise a morphic field could potentially act on all the senses, as well as indicate when a cosmic presence had been attracted by the use of it.

7 Likes

Angels, too.

4 Likes

… it’s such a fantastic field, truly… There are few fields which I feel happy to play and develop as such and this is one for sure …hope u can connect to what I am saying … …There are many other fields that we run behind towards to manifest something, but there are few that we show intense desire to play and definitely synesthesia was one of them…these days not playing much. But still have the same feeling.

1 Like

Absolutely , yea looking for a different perspective, thanks buddy.

1 Like

Yeah. I understand you and the feeling is mutual. There are some fields that feel very personal, you know. Like it’s been made only for you and keeps calling you back. We change our courses but they definitely leave profound mark on us.

1 Like

You spoke my heart ! This what happens with synesthesia :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve never used the Synesthesia field but I definitely am going to after reading this thread!

2 Likes