Can you cut audios? / Any way to get audios with music?

I saw this recent thread: Extreme self confidence audio

where a user suggests cutting audios with audacity to get just the silent parts in the beginning and end. This is highly desirable to me as the music can be distracting.

1. Is it safe to use audacity to cut audios? WIll it degrade the effects?
  2. Would it ever be possible to obtain audios without music? I would even buy them if that would create incentive to create them.
1 Like

I guess there would be no loss as long as you keep the settings of the audio intact and the information in the audio is constant. However this is a question that only @SammyG or @Captain_Nemo can answer.

2 Likes

It messes with the audio and doesn’t work the same. I’ve tried it myself and it doesn’t work.

12 Likes

That was what I was thinking as well

1 Like

You need to listen to all the audio fields from beginning to end, I don’t recommend cutting and trimming anything in these audio, as well as applying other audio. You have strange ideas, how to take a song of any artist and cut it and put it on another song, so what This will? If all this could be done then this would have been announced. Do not harm your health if you intend to remake these audio results can be very bad for you.

1 Like

Hey man, no need to go hard on him. He was asking a simple question and sometimes we have our own personal preferences and hope to still benefit from the audios by adjusting them. Unfortunately it isn’t the case but doesn’t hurt to ask.

7 Likes

@sammyg hey man, from time to time I get busy and caught up and don’t get to listen to an entire track. Does listening to a track mostly or partially still give a benefit? Or were you just referring to messing with the nuts and bolts of the audio file itself?

2 Likes

Yes, that’ll still give a benefit.

Listening to a track partially can be a way to avoid overwhelming oneself as well.

For example, Dream suggests this for the Full Body Detox field.

From the description:

The video is only 4 minutes long because any longer can make you very sick. It would be a heavy detox at that point. So, listen to it little bits at a time is much more manageable.

6 Likes