Can you wear multiple dog tags at once?

Greetings everyone. I hope that everything has been going well with you during these times, and I am back to inquire as to whether it would be within the realm of possibility for an individual to wear two dog tags without one potentially hindering or nullifying the other. I am not talking about two tags combined into one, but rather two separate dog tags as I am currently planning on purchasing the productivity tag in combination with the Cognition tag that I have already purchased. Thank you for your responses, and I appreciate your time.

5 Likes

2 is also what I usually wear, 3 max.

Anything more and you’re gonna get slow results, like it will still work but its gonna be slow as fk.

9 Likes

Exactly. I wear 3 tags.i think its the best.i want sooo much to put another put i know i must be patient and not overcomplicate the fields and let them work.maybe in the future will add another one

4 Likes

Says who? (20 characters)

1 Like

Your aura.

1 Like

I don’t know about that, I hear of people wearing multiple ones no probelm. I could be wrong

1 Like

Maybe this has been already discussed, but I haven’t checked yet. Just a little piece of info:

I wear 2 tags on the same chain. Since they were constantly bumping to each other when I moved, I had attached them together with an elastic.

Today, I took off the elastic for the first time since 1 week or so. As soon as I did it, there’s been a massive influx of energy coming from the tags, as if they were awaken back, once the elastic was removed.

So as I said, I don’t know if anyone has experienced something similar (I have to read the posts again) but it seemed pretty strange to me.

Maybe it’s “normal”, I don’t know.

13 Likes

Interesting, I’ll take off my elastic too and see what happens.

4 Likes

Let me know @anon37166570. I’m still surprised about this.

3 Likes

I notice something similar whenever I separate tags which were stacked against each other.

4 Likes

Funny, I’m not displeased with mine but I wear 8 and they touch, and I feel as if they should be stronger than they are. I’ve had the idea since I got them to get a bullet belt and put them in the holes. It would have to be one with a tight fit and a bottom on each hole. I will do some checking.

3 Likes

@anon37166570 and @uial, I’ll now try again by tying only the top of the pendants. This thing has really intrigued me, I mean I know that some synthetic material can act like an energy-choker… but I wasn’t expecting that with these dog tags.

I mean they are literally like breathing again since I removed the elastic.

1 Like

Update for the 2 of you:

The “problem” has been solved after indeed tying only the extremities with some cotton. Especially the Shielding one is very active since the last + - 48 hours (most likely against my own negative thought forms etc.), like I really “feel” its presence. Didn’t happen since the first time I’ve worn it + the episode with the elastic.

1 Like

So I put my two tags in each bra cup to really separate them. And yes there is a more airy feel to the energy fields. A sense of two energies compared to when I had them tied togerher with a silicone elastic , which gave the feeling of one energy.
The effect materialize wise seems to be the same. So I put on a silicone elastic again.

12 Likes