Canada wildfires

At first I was gonna put this in ask for advice and ask which audios I could use, but I just thought I’d just make a discussion about the fires spreading throughout Canada. So many areas in the US are being affected, the whole sky in my area is yellow and everything smells smokey, what do you guys think about them? Is there anything we can do about it? Can we do anything?

2 Likes

Idk, to be honest…
Maybe intercessions.

1 Like

Raindrops - YouTubeemphasized text

1 Like

I live in Canada also, when it gets bad in my area I also loop air revitalizer and plasma flower.

1 Like

Yesterday I was wondering why the sky was looking weird until I heard about the fire. It’s crazy…

1 Like

Yea earlier yesterday it was clear skies then suddenly it just became a thick cloud, it smelled like a massive barbecue lol

1 Like

Everybody have some thyme. Good for the lungs

Looping air revitalizer and will try raindrops too.

I would like to play lung inflammation for my family, is it ok for all ages?

2 Likes

Yes agree with everybody

Also keep rosemery along the edge of the windows, close to the doors etc

And
Lightning In a Bottle

If would be great help if you can play that not too close to people but in areas where its worse or inside your house when no one is there.

2 Likes

These are all great suggestions
I was also thinking are there any beings that could help out?

it will last a while these wildfires it will be seen all over the world the smokes
as i feel to

Well uh ahem how could i forgot.

Of course!!

Mr Environmental Transformer Servitor on Patreon any tier!!

Print it and place it around and ask him.

He is the best!

3 Likes

Ohh yea I forgot all about that one thanks for reminding me lol

2 Likes

They are part of nature. There is a tree whose cones only open in the heat of a forest fire. That said, they are a truly awful part of nature. So many creatures killed and humans left homeless. I guess all we can do is pray to whomever our Creator is, or to GAIA. All those tiny pieces of energy surely accumulate. xo

1 Like