Cannabinoids

Wow, I did not know there are so many versions of Cannabinoids…

16 Likes

Me neither! I thought there was only thc, CBD and maybe like one other one lol

8 Likes

There are also terpenes.
Ive taken quite a few of those under the tongue.

My 2 favorites are Myrcene and Beta-Caryophyllene

5 Likes

Weed themed release😍. This must be what Heaven looks like. Captain showing the healing power of cannabionids feels so sarisfying💪

3 Likes

The music is dopeeee! Gonna feel like going to Captain’s club every day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I hope my migraines come down with this. :grinning:

5 Likes

While the chemical named ones are pretty much that,
the smart one on the other hand is much like The blessings of Saint Biceps in that it is a smart cannabinoid simulant, that directly targets the receptors and is also built in a negentropic way and negentropic inducing way, with a push towards healing.
(along with a few other things and then some, to make it all work properly of course)

51 Likes

This is a good idea, healing of the cannabinoid receptors. Next Gaba-NDMA axis and GABAergic tonic current (can affect confidence, androgenity, ED etc…) something like GHB provides immidiate relief (needs to be with receptors to stay and smart because of context and individuality)

Look guys smoking of cannabis can ruin these receptors also affect your estrogen (plus other problems inhaling substances with metals and minerals from the fertilizers and ground).

10 Likes

So does it repair receptors or is it for general cbd simulating effects? If anyone could clarify, would really appreciate it

5 Likes

It does both as I understand it. I’ve certainly been feeling much better.

5 Likes

is this use as much as needed as well? or 2-3 times- or just the last one? @Captain_Nemo

4 Likes

as needed but always exercise sound reasoning.

17 Likes

I wonder If the urine will be positive after listening to cannabinol or something

2 Likes

OH WOWW! If i’m not wrong is the negentropic smart blend cannabinoid receptor repair basically? I’ve abused weed a lot in the past and it must have had a bad affect on my receptors for sure. Thanks dream. You never fail to amaze me!

6 Likes

This album has been uploaded by Captain on patreon today, thank you so much Dream

7 Likes

Been using the negentropic smart blend along with plasma light for a few days and damn I feel so good. My mood is so stable and feeling great all the time. All those years of cannabis abuse did some bad shit to them receptors.

8 Likes

Is the smart negentropic blend a mixture of all the cannabinoids?

6 Likes

Please provide link to buy it

@SammyG

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo Thank you so much for this! :smiley:
@GoddessAndGodOfAll, thank you for listing the benefits of each cannabinoid!
Now, time to go higher! :rofl:
They even have anti inflammatory properties, so they help with allergies as well! :smiley:
More creativity and a better life, here we go!

1 Like

Just leaving this here…

8 Likes