Cannabinoids

The Negentropic Smart Blend

15 Likes

Ooo thank you!

5 Likes

Damn just saw this edit haha genius! lol

9 Likes

looks exciting, a lot of the non phychoactive componenets are awesome just because of how well the body tolerates them.

8 Likes

Man, I’m making a mini comeback to the gym tomorrow and I already know when the full versions comes out I’m using some of these during the gym on loop with hardcore for the pain effects so i can go harder

And i already know these will be all over my entire pre and post gym playlist for the appetite boosting effects!! (I always used to say weed and bodybuilding Is a match made in heaven cuz you can tap into deeper extremes in the gym and you get really hungry all the time)

To me, the hardest part about bodybuilding is eating lol finding the appetite to eat so much matters just as much as the training

16 Likes

Is it possible to ask the smart negentropic blend to make you hungrier? How does it work? lol

10 Likes

Cannabichromeme

• reduces pain
  • anti inflammatory
  • anti viral
  • anti microbial
  • anti depressant
  • promotes brain growth
  • anti proliferative (inhibits growth of cancerous tumors)
  • anti depressant
  • protects brain and nerves

Cannibigerol

• combats pain
  • anti bacterial properties
  • helps treat Glaucoma, inflammatory bowel disease, and Huntingtons disease
  • fights cancer
  • strengthen the function of anandamide, a neurotransmitter that plays a role in enhancing pleasure and motivation, regulating appetite and sleep, and alleviating pain.
  • Cannabigerol may affect certain chemicals in the body to lower cholesterol, protect the brain and nerves, and reduce swelling.

Cannabigerol (CBG): Uses and Benefits.

Cannabinol

• Appetite stimulant
  • Immunomodulation (helps the immune system)
  • reduces pain
  • sleep aid
  • anti bacterial
  • Neuroprotectant (helps fight against ALS and other neurodegenerative conditions)
  • helps fight glaucoma
17 Likes

IMHO the last one is the STRONGest!
(the Negentropic Smart Blend)

15 Likes

I hope you received some relief! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Wow, I did not know there are so many versions of Cannabinoids…

16 Likes

Me neither! I thought there was only thc, CBD and maybe like one other one lol

8 Likes

There are also terpenes.
Ive taken quite a few of those under the tongue.

My 2 favorites are Myrcene and Beta-Caryophyllene

5 Likes

Weed themed release😍. This must be what Heaven looks like. Captain showing the healing power of cannabionids feels so sarisfying💪

3 Likes

The music is dopeeee! Gonna feel like going to Captain’s club every day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I hope my migraines come down with this. :grinning:

5 Likes

While the chemical named ones are pretty much that,
the smart one on the other hand is much like The blessings of Saint Biceps in that it is a smart cannabinoid simulant, that directly targets the receptors and is also built in a negentropic way and negentropic inducing way, with a push towards healing.
(along with a few other things and then some, to make it all work properly of course)

51 Likes

This is a good idea, healing of the cannabinoid receptors. Next Gaba-NDMA axis and GABAergic tonic current (can affect confidence, androgenity, ED etc…) something like GHB provides immidiate relief (needs to be with receptors to stay and smart because of context and individuality)

Look guys smoking of cannabis can ruin these receptors also affect your estrogen (plus other problems inhaling substances with metals and minerals from the fertilizers and ground).

10 Likes

So does it repair receptors or is it for general cbd simulating effects? If anyone could clarify, would really appreciate it

5 Likes

It does both as I understand it. I’ve certainly been feeling much better.

5 Likes

is this use as much as needed as well? or 2-3 times- or just the last one? @Captain_Nemo

4 Likes