Cant pay with paypal on gumroad/patreon/teespring 😔

Hi , people!

I need sum help i want to buy the The Microcurrent Facial Simulant + on gumroad but there is no paypal option :frowning: . This wasn’t a thing before.I from the Netherlands btw can some one help me ?!

1 Like

Check his enlightened states website. It’s their official website…they uploaded everything there. Cuz someone else’s platform can’t be trusted lol

I already tried but when i click on the The Microcurrent Facial Simulant + (on the enlightenedstates website) its send me to gumroad :( …

Yah I forgot it takes you to gumroad. But I think it wasn’t like that before tho. Maybe you can message sam for a solution. @Captain_Nemo please upload all your fields in your site so that they can be bought easily…

1 Like

Thanks , i hope sam can help me out im gonna message him!

Hey @Popsmoke I had the same issue few days ago and I managed to get it to work in a weird way.
Add what you want in your cart, then go to some one else’s gum road page, like Maitreya or anyone, and your cart will pop up and you’ll have the PayPal option. You don’t need to buy anything from Maitreya, it’s a weird glitch

6 Likes

You’re a genius

2 Likes

Hi @Popsmoke I had a similar problem when I tried to buy A Dream of Purity. I kept on removing it from my cart and re adding it while hoping like crazy the PayPal option would appear :crazy_face:
It finally appeared after I had logged into my account and tried again :roll_eyes: :smile:

3 Likes

Omg thank you so much ! It worked :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think someone also solved this by purchasing a 0$ item first, then the PayPal option would magically reappear

That worked last time, but l tried that and didn’t work… this is a new glitch lol

2 Likes

Logging in your account allows to pay using PayPal.

their site links you to gumroad lol

Is anybody having issues with the captcha on gumroad?

Ugh:@;&;&((

Ive been the past 2 hours trying to buy some audios and cant. Its not showing the captcha box so its not going through.

I already tried different browsers and android-iphone (i dont have access to a computer where i am right now) and still not letting me.

Never had this problem before :sob::sob:

Its the captcha ive been trying it in different devices, browsers etc.

Im going on Monday to the bank see if theres a restriction in this country (Sundays is election day and everything turns funny the days prior and after specially in regards of transactions of money) or something else, so check if theres a ban or something in your country as well

1 Like

Luna, have you tried the browser’s private mode?

If there are some strange restrictions, maybe try through the European VPN?

Im gonna try that incognito mode you mean?

How through European VPN? I have no idea lol

Yes, I meant incognito mode.

Download the Opera Portal browser

Find VPN in it.

opera

1 Like

Experiment. try several different locations

Sweet thank u. Ill try as soon as i get home!

1 Like